Greetins' 06/18/2011 11:02 AM CDT
Hey der,

Figgered I'd come say hello to all the other Paladins. Just got back to the Realms a few weeks ago, after a uh...12 year hiatus.

Names' Vangrance. Ye can find me lurkin' around Theren these days.

It's nice to be back.

"If you keep your face to the Sunshine, you will never see the Shadow" -Helen Keller-
Re: Greetins' 06/19/2011 01:30 PM CDT
Welcome Back. There are lots of changes and I'd suggest asking as many questions as you can on the forum to help get back into things.

Khohan
Re: Greetins' 06/24/2011 06:51 PM CDT
hello fellow paladin. if you find madigan on your travels he will probably help you. but you must tell me where he is so that i may smite him. thanks.

Where's Madigan?!?!

I'm so noble it hurts.
Re: Greetins' 08/19/2011 12:44 PM CDT
Jocevf here, back after a near decade break. It's amazing how much I remember...

...still relearning a whole lot more.

Take care.

/salute
Re: Greetins' 08/19/2011 05:25 PM CDT
Welcome back buddy! Feel free to shoot me a message at my pigeon Zeroxhuntor if you have any questions to help bring you back up to speed!

-Blood Knight Zeroe Drakoni
Re: Greetins' 08/22/2011 10:27 AM CDT
I most certainly will once I get my pidgeon up and running.

Had a nice chat with my old friend Slaris the other day.

Lots of great memories. I've been really impressed with the changes, but I guess that's to (hopefully) be expected after a solid 8 years of development.

Right now I feel the need to play catch-up and grind and grind. Years ago, I was a few circles behind. Now, I'm possibly HUNDREDS of circles behind. Oy. Still fun. ...sad no one hangs out in the pally guild anymore.