Where is everybody? 03/02/2011 08:31 PM CST
Hello everyone. I just woke up from a long sleep and was wondering where everyone gathers? Where and when? Or are all the other Paladins just kind of strewn about? I can never find anyone in the Crossing guild, ever. I'm a low circle, but I just want some friends..

-Nedi
Re: Where is everybody? 03/02/2011 09:07 PM CST
I am not sure where a Paladin hang out spot is or if there is one BUT I do know they have Paladin teaching nights every Tuesday night at 9:30 PM Eastern :)

__
~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com
Re: Where is everybody? 03/02/2011 09:09 PM CST
In the guild?
Re: Where is everybody? 03/02/2011 09:25 PM CST
It alternates between Crossing and Haven.

Cass
Re: Where is everybody? 03/02/2011 11:42 PM CST
I would certainly suggest checking the event Calender and attending the Paladin teaching nights as suggested. Event Calender has a link from the main page.

People do not mill about the paladin guild regularly anymore. In fact I seem to find empaths hanging out there more then anyone else (one of the rooms must be a good life mana room I guess).

Outside the teaching nights, I would suggest attending the jousts. Usually a lot of paladins about durring them. There are monthly jousts in Theren and Shard.
Re: Where is everybody? 03/03/2011 07:11 AM CST
/rant

One of the side effects of limited hunting options for upper tiers. Most paladins that I personally know are either or Mer'Kresh (celps), Riss (dillos) or a couple of moved to the spire (assassins, DP's).

/rant

I see more younger paladins at the bin in Lang than anywhere else frankly. I huge range of training options within easy walking distance of the bin.

Good luck.

Madigan
Re: Where is everybody? 03/03/2011 07:34 AM CST
>>I see more younger paladins at the bin in Lang than anywhere else frankly. I huge range of training options within easy walking distance of the bin.

Agreed. Also though, if you can find even one random person to teach/listen to a class in the paladin guild. Gweth that there's a class, start a conversation, you -can- get people to hang around in there. Just takes a little effort. People run in and out of the guild all day, they just don't stop because no one is there.

~Katt

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: Where is everybody? 03/03/2011 01:58 PM CST
Ya always a few of us Pally's at the Lang bin