Request 07/22/2010 02:00 PM CDT
Hello again...

I returned a few months ago as a Paladin, to a game I no longer know (but still love). I am asking my fellow guildmates for help in training again. I admit it is a great deal to ask of someone, to take on an old timer with such a request. My time is fairly open at the moment so if any of you are willing to hunt/teach/hang out and RP with Sal please let me know I would be thrilled to get to know the game and my guild again with your help!

Salamae
Re: Request 07/22/2010 02:52 PM CDT
Come to Crossing. We shall train you in the ways of being a dark and noble knight of the realms.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Request 07/22/2010 03:09 PM CDT
What the hell, I'm game ;) Being "all" light and noble never was that much fun. Thank you Glemm

Sal
Re: Request 07/22/2010 03:18 PM CDT
Welcome back, Salamae!

A lot of old-timers have been poking their heads in, and even I have started visiting a few old haunts- though these days I tend to stay down around Ilithi.

You've chosen an exciting time to return; There are scores of changes being made.

For a start, you'll want to check out www.elanthipedia.com for information, especially about new spells, combat, and armor hindrances.

Ryeka and the brood

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Request 07/22/2010 03:20 PM CDT
Not sure what your schedule is like, but you can IM me @ cheshirecat179 and we can set something up.

Tomorrow night is the Crossing Bank Spars for Charity event if you want to join us :)

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Request 07/22/2010 03:24 PM CDT
It does seem to be the time to return, even I jumped on the Bandwagon...

Samsaren Remlane
Re: Request 07/22/2010 05:02 PM CDT

>>What the hell, I'm game ;) Being "all" light and noble never was that much fun.<<

It is pretty dry to say the least. Welcome to our training camp.

>>It does seem to be the time to return, even I jumped on the Bandwagon...<<

We shall expect you to be in attendence as well at the event.

~Silus
Banner first, ask questions later.
Re: Request 07/22/2010 05:47 PM CDT
You've picked a great crew to help you get back on your feet. Best of luck and welcome back.

~Kattena

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!