Returning 09/05/2006 12:53 PM CDT
Good day everyone. After a very lengthy break (thanks for the advice Red), I decided to come back. I am sure I will pester everyone with questions, as it seems I have missed a ton.

Madigan
Re: Returning 09/05/2006 01:32 PM CDT
Welcome back Mad!

~Maece

"I'm at Betty's Bakery and we got homicidal baked goods after us." ~Gingerdead Man~
Re: Returning 09/05/2006 01:34 PM CDT
Thanks Maece. Hope all is well with you and nice to still see you around.

Madigan
Re: Returning 09/05/2006 07:42 PM CDT
If you need help with the basics, drop me a HIMKoI, welcome back.

Samsaren Remlane
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.
Re: Returning 09/07/2006 07:37 PM CDT
YAY! Madigan is back!

Lord Knight Calemnon, Jouster of Therengia
Re: Returning 09/13/2006 09:38 PM CDT
The Mad one is back, welcome back bro.

-Nosaj
Re: Returning 09/14/2006 08:11 AM CDT
Wow, nice to see your name pop up Nosaj.

Madigan
Re: Returning 09/19/2006 08:13 AM CDT
always good to see an older fart than myself back around the same time i may be back.
Re: Returning 09/19/2006 08:15 AM CDT
WB.
Returning 11/28/2006 12:40 AM CST
Looks like I am not the only one returning recently. Just got back tonight after a very long time gone, was quickly suprised to see so many old friends around. Looking forward to running into more.

Jerid Kardragon
Re: Returning 11/28/2006 08:06 AM CST
Good to have you back Jerid.

Top things I learned when I returned:

1. Worn Shield.
2. Protect Ability (go ask the sentries about it in the Crossing guildhall)
3. Smite Foe on anyone.
4. New ways to get soul.
5. the "Smite Pool" - use "smite" in place of "slice" in your blades routine or "smite" in place of "bash" in your blunt routine.

Madigan
Re: Returning 11/28/2006 10:41 AM CST
Thanks for the summary "Madman." Going to talk to the sentries now...

Cheers
Re: Returning 12/22/2006 01:01 AM CST
Nice to see so many of the old faces back. And yes Chasitee is still around somewhere in P5. If ya come that way stop by and say hello.

Nice to see ya Mad and Strong

Chasitee
Re: Returning 12/22/2006 09:13 AM CST
Wow! Nice to see your name Chasitee.

Madigan
Returning 02/22/2007 08:12 AM CST
Returning after a year hiatus. Not sure who'll actually take notice to it but I'm around again. See ya soon.

Andrew
Player of Adakin Sothir
Returning from Beyond 03/31/2011 02:02 PM CDT
Hello, Paladins. I am returning after a 2-3 years absence. Still think DR is the best game around and missed it a lot!

Lots of things have changed. Experience changes. PP levels changed. I heard armor is changing again. Not sure if I should inquire about that here, or elsewhere.

Anyway, I love training skills, and DR has the best EXP and leveling system of any game I've ever seen. I always compare other games to this one, always unfavorably to some degree.

I hope to see some fellow Pallies out and about, protecting the weak and helpless! (like me... I'm level 28)

>salute

~Ironguts Daniel
Re: Returning from Beyond 03/31/2011 02:11 PM CDT
Not a Paladin.
But I saw you hunting yesterday and thought damn that must be an old character because of your rather normal name. Welcome Back. :)

-Stayn
Re: Returning from Beyond 03/31/2011 04:06 PM CDT
There have definitely been a lot of changes over the past few years. General Discussions is likely a good place to start asking questions you're not sure how to categorize.

Cass
Re: Returning from Beyond 03/31/2011 08:03 PM CDT
Yeah, I picked up this name in the first 10 minutes of the Great Name Purge of '98 (or was it '99?)... I think it was early in the morning in June or July... :)

Daniel wasn't my original primary character, but he is now. There's something about Paladins I really enjoy... NOW. Back then I was into tourneys and all that, so I didn't want a Pallie. Now I am just a skills junkie. Helpie Helperson, at your service.

All righty, taking a question to another Pallie folder, then probably moving into the Armor and Weapons boards.

>salute

~Daniel