Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Greetings from a young one 09/22/2005 08:29 PM CDT
Thank you, Maece! ::beams::
Re: Greetings from a young one 09/29/2005 03:48 PM CDT
Hey there, good to see another addition. I'm sure you'll quickly find out why we're the best guild in the realms. If I have some time, I'll swing by the Crossing, and load you up with some extra equiptment, maybe show you the ropes a bit, take you around, pick on Drongol, laugh at his height... you know the usual.

One more thing, don't listen to Lennon, he's evil. Calemnon will hit on any woman within eyeshot, (we're still not sure about men either). Stay away from Glemm, he smells, though he's still our guild mascot. And as much as we love Redarch, he'll shake you for your last kronar over his patent pending armor designs. Also don't glance harshly or breathe indifferently in Drongol's direction or he'll thump you. Instead just inhale and immagine him in fuzzy pink bunny slippers, and realize that at the end of the day he's just another angry vertically challenged dwarf trying to overcompensate for his lack of height using big peoples weapons. :P

Oh and remember that elves are perfect and always right!

Greg & Brittany INC (Player of Aspasia Darkbrook since 1998, the Paladin of Ilithi & servant of Rutilor)

>>The pointy end goes that way...<<
Re: Greetings from a young one 09/30/2005 05:07 AM CDT
I don't hit on everyone! Only cute single girls...

Bleh, don't listen to Aspasia. She used to have a crush on me, she just won't admit it. I'm really quite harmless, actually.

Cavalier Calemnon, Knight of Therengia
Re: Greetings from a young one 09/30/2005 09:43 AM CDT
Hey Calemnon! Sorry havn't been around bud, just cancelled my pigeon account. I'll look you up when I'm back on my feet. Then you can stalk me once more.

Greg & Brittany INC (Player of Aspasia Darkbrook since 1998, the Paladin of Ilithi & servant of Rutilor)

>>The pointy end goes that way...<<
Re: Greetings from a young one 10/01/2005 03:58 AM CDT
Bleh, get a new pigeon!

Cavalier Calemnon, Knight of Therengia
Greetings 08/27/2009 12:06 AM CDT
I figured it might be polite to introduce myself, new paladin in the realms by the name of Allahor. Pleasure to make all of you's acquaintance.

~Cheers!~

~Allahor
Re: Greetings 08/27/2009 08:57 AM CDT
Welcome, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Vindicator Adakin of Prime
WorldsBestMagic Kastr of TF

"The Key To Immortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering."

"Killing Time Murders Opportunities."
Re: Greetings 08/27/2009 08:58 AM CDT
Hey there and welcome. Tons of good paladins out and about, so feel free to ask away or just find someone for a good RP.

Madigan

Free the Paladin Guild in 2009.
Re: Greetings 08/27/2009 09:59 AM CDT
Welcome aboard!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Greetings 08/27/2009 02:12 PM CDT
>>Tons of good paladins out and about, so feel free to ask away or just find someone for a good RP.

Just find Korsik IG, he'll teach you how to be a REAL paladin.

- Korsik Rippentropp, Most Noble Paladine

Crusader against the Innocent
Defender of All That is Wrong in Elanthia
Greetings 05/03/2011 06:29 PM CDT
Just thought I'd poke my head in and say hi and that I'm back after... a long break. Not huge on forums but it's nice to see some people still around and a lot of new people as well!

-Zeroe
Re: Greetings 05/03/2011 07:28 PM CDT
Welcome back!

-Evran

The first slayer of Malik, may he not rest in peace.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page