Frozen HP 12/14/2003 07:59 PM CST
Greetings all,

I know this may not be the best place for this but i couldnt figure out where. I am at 150 HP, 130 parry and He and about 110 in evasion. Is there ANYTHING that will get my HP moving for critters. I have tried marauders and vines wont even budge them. Hope you have some good ideas, because im all out.

Jeffe

**To the Pain*
Re: Frozen HP 12/14/2003 08:16 PM CST
Your invasion might be a little low, but try little peccs in Lang.

--R*a*y**d*e*l**l, et al.

~The fluffy-huggy-lets be nice all the time attitude really brings this place down.
Re: Frozen HP 12/14/2003 08:23 PM CST
la'tami's in Aesry will work you well and are a bit easier than peccs in Lang. Kra'hei hatchlings in Ratha sewers or bawdy swain (tavern on Ratha) would also work. Make sure you have DA up before you go take on something new though.

"The path of light necessarily leads through the dark"

Caneghem Urathi
Re: Frozen HP 12/14/2003 10:23 PM CST
>Your invasion might be a little low, but try little peccs in Lang

Dont you mean Evasion?

Konnor

The trouble with using experience as a guide is that the final exam often comes first and then the lesson. ~Author Unknown
Re: Frozen HP 12/14/2003 10:24 PM CST
>Dont you mean Evasion?

Yeah, I am on an invasion high... hehe. <wants an invasion... neeeeeds one>

--R*a*y**d*e*l**l, et al.

~The fluffy-huggy-lets be nice all the time attitude really brings this place down.
Re: Frozen HP 12/15/2003 03:36 PM CST
I think Raydell had it perfect the first time, come to peccs in Lang. They still teach my HP over 200 and teaching weapons somwhat close to that. You'll see your evasion soar here. Find me, Ill join you for a few hunts until you are comfortable in here by yourself.

Kolaisa

Wait we can't stop here! This is bat country!
Re: Frozen HP 12/15/2003 04:35 PM CST
It really depends on what the weapon skills look like. Since there's not too much holy mana around there, fighting the swampies would get sticky if his weapon ranks are under 120... but I don't think he mentioned where he was in that department. I still have to hack at them a while with 27 agil 127 in HE with a reasonably balanced broadsword. (shrugs)

"The path of light necessarily leads through the dark"

Caneghem Urathi
Re: Frozen HP 12/15/2003 04:42 PM CST
I seem to hit them just fine with 113 ME. plus the room one se of the trail has good mana. Sit in there and wait for them to come, they will trust me. Plus the swamp trolls and peccaries are suckers for a Halt. Halt em and you can train weapons decently at 50 ranks and up on peccs and id say 80 and up on trolls.

Wait we can't stop here! This is bat country!
Re: Frozen HP 12/15/2003 05:32 PM CST
How's your shield?

Cavalier Calemnon