Umm.. Status? 10/09/2002 12:30 PM CDT
Can Roderigo or Maece give us an updated timeline of when we are looking at getting the "new" guild requirements that were officially announced on April 19th?

I've heard several folks commenting about it and providing their own version of the story. I'd prefer to hear it straight from the horse's mouth as I know many others would as well.

Just a "we have no idea" would be cool as well. Thanks for the hard work both of you!

Mordril
Re: Umm.. Status? 10/09/2002 12:35 PM CDT
Once the new War Mage requirements are released, you'll know the Paladin ones are closer to seeing the light of day. There is some core work being done to support the new req structure (and while its taking substantially longer than anyone would like or would have anticipated it has to be done before any of the 'new' announced requirements can be released).

Its out of the control of anyone reading this board so the answer is likely 'we have no idea'.

GM Damissak
Re: Umm.. Status? 10/09/2002 12:44 PM CDT
Excellent. My thanks for the rapid response Damissak.

I have no problem waiting as I intend to be here for awhile.

Mordril
Re: Umm.. Status? 10/09/2002 02:43 PM CDT
Actually from my mystical powers of super unnatural realistic unknown scientific logic. The new reqs will be released three days ago.

heh.

Clyn
Re: Umm.. Status? 10/10/2002 12:52 PM CDT
How mysteriously obvious. Back to your regularly scheduled sporadic board postings.

Mordril