Soulstone items 11/21/2006 07:23 AM CST
Any chance we could see soulstone items in the paladin shop? Or if such exists and I have simply missed it please point my tin plated snout in the correct direction. I saw a set of the "epaulets" that were given out free at a paladin gathering a few years ago on "sale" from a trader for a mere 125,000 kronars, and it promtped the thought that they should be available in the paladin shop. I'm not suggesting the creation of a horde of new items that would take until after "soon" to create let alone QC and deploy, just a couple or three of the existing items brought into the shop for general use.

Cheers
Re: Soulstone items 11/21/2006 08:10 AM CST
There is a paladin only merchant who sells soulstone items.

~Maece

The great state of Vermont will not apologize for its cheese!"

~Thank You for Smoking~
Re: Soulstone items 11/21/2006 08:53 AM CST
I remember the one from a fest a while back, on the boat as I recall (Jaal Jeraya something, I have a great memory, it's just short...) Is s/he available IG normally? That was a great selection, released at the same time as the barb "chakras" which were a big hit also. Is there a way to access the merchant normally IG or is the only option to await another festival and stock up? If the plan is fest only maybe an item or three of his could find their way into the west arch in the Crossing shop (?)

Thanks for the response.
Cheers
Re: Soulstone items 11/21/2006 10:43 AM CST
He comes out here and there but is he slated to come out for something upcoming.

~Maece

The great state of Vermont will not apologize for its cheese!"

~Thank You for Smoking~
Re: Soulstone items 11/21/2006 12:18 PM CST
Excellent, thank you for the heads up. I hope I'm not away on assignment when 'something' comes up... my luck is consistent, consitently bad, but consistent nonetheless :o)

Thanks again for the responses.

Cheers
Re: Soulstone items 08/10/2009 10:14 PM CDT
paladin only shop? back from 06? where? is it all gone now? ^_^

thanks