I was wondering 09/30/2003 06:22 PM CDT
Wasn't sure where to post. But I thought this folder would be appropriate since it is about paladins and shopping.

Kronkei recently lost his items due to a bug and the Gm's said it would be impossible to replace them. There have been many kind people whom have stepped forward and lent him a helping hand.

Three items in particular he lost that are hard to find, very expensive (or both). A Therengian War Belt, A belt worn claymore sheath and a pilgrim's badge. I was wondering if any Paladins had any for sale and wouldn't mind holding on to them until I am able to hunt enough to raise the coin and with Kronkei be able to pool resources together to at least replace the pilgrim's badge or one of the containers (since he has expressed that he was upset in particular over those three items). It will take a while, but I would really appreciate it if any Paladin's that had one of the items and were going to sell them not mind letting them collect dust in their vaults in the meantime.

Thank you,

Divy
Re: I was wondering 09/30/2003 07:45 PM CDT
>Kronkei recently lost his items due to a bug and the Gm's said it would be impossible to replace them. There have been many kind people whom have stepped forward and lent him a helping hand.

He lost his junk to a bug?

I'll donate some coins towards the purchase of new stuff.
Re: I was wondering 09/30/2003 08:20 PM CDT
I'll donate some coin so long as he is chump, err elf enough to best me in a spar.

Wait we can't stop here! This is bat country!
Re: I was wondering 09/30/2003 08:56 PM CDT
Sorry to post this in this folder, I asked him to send me his log so I could analyze it since I had no idea WHY it happened and all he did was confuse me when he tried to explain it to me.

Not sure if it was his fault or a bug, though he told me the GM's said it was a bug and nothing they could do about it. I'll post the the snippits of the log in the general discussions folder. If you think it was due to him being a dummy and aren't willing to help because of that I understand. Either way I am posting it because I think perhaps alot of others might save themselves headaches.

Once again if anyone does have one of these items and wouldn't mind "sitting on them" for a while so eventually Kronkei would be able to get at least one of them replaced I really would appreciate it.

Divy
Re: I was wondering 09/30/2003 10:14 PM CDT
>I'll post the the snippits of the log in the general discussions folder. If you think it was due to him being a dummy and aren't willing to help because of that I understand.

He was a dummy. I'll still help.
Re: I was wondering 09/30/2003 10:39 PM CDT

Unfortunately I am no longer in the game to help out. I'll chat with some DR friends of mine and see if they would cover the cost of the plats to replace the items until such time I come back from the beyond and can pay them back. Otherwise, if someone wants to pay the $12 charge to reactivate my account I could give him the plats myself =P

Big as Pebbles, Strong as Talc, Smarter than you, I am - Lennon's Bulldog
Re: I was wondering 10/01/2003 12:10 AM CDT
Hmm... Let me wait for my check, Lennon, and I'll think about it.

Absorb...
and Transform!!!
Re: I was wondering 10/01/2003 11:57 AM CDT
>Otherwise, if someone wants to pay the $12 charge to reactivate my account I could give him the plats myself =P

Is that all that's keeping you out of the game? If so, NOBODY better be sending this guy $12!

Heh!

Gloryarm
Re: I was wondering 10/01/2003 12:29 PM CDT
<<Is that all that's keeping you out of the game? If so, NOBODY better be sending this guy $12!>>

No no no. Whats keeping me out of the game is that damn spectre called "Responsability". That and the ever-elusive "Dissertation Research" - shudders.

I was just offering up the plats necessary to reacquire the items, if someone paid to reactivate the account =P

Big as Pebbles, Strong as Talc, Smarter than you, I am - Lennon's Bulldog