Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/21/2012 09:31 PM CDT
>Yup same with me Kat.. well not for 150th but same boat. Really not interested in crafting and musical so hard to do in combat or hiding. Can you backstab with a flute?

One time, at Paladin ca-urgh

The rest of this post was killed by a mod for poor taste.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/21/2012 09:39 PM CDT

HAH!!!

~Katt

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/22/2012 04:25 PM CDT
Paladins will be able to use hiding to level???

- Felicini
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/22/2012 04:53 PM CDT

God I hope hiding can be used.. just think merged and bonus pool.. Will be wonderous!

Evasion: 403 70% clear (0/34) Climbing: 191 00% clear (0/34)
Perception: 367 73% clear (0/34) Hiding: 362 51% clear (0/34)
Lockpicking: 244 68% clear (0/34) Disarm Traps: 216 46% clear (0/34)
Stalking: 310 04% clear (0/34) Stealing: 143 87% clear (0/34)
First Aid: 384 68% pondering (7/34) Foraging: 207 30% clear (0/34)
Escaping: 151 12% clear (0/34) Skinning: 310 48% clear (0/34)
Swimming: 197 78% clear (0/34)

Raider Walcar Walcars, General of The Locksmith Union
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/23/2012 11:37 PM CDT

Thank the Gods my brother Trader Xip taught me appraise half of my life!
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/28/2012 05:55 AM CDT
>> Xip

Thats the first time I've heard his name in about 10 billion years.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/28/2012 11:43 PM CDT
wait, could you clarify this a bit?

1. you posted evasion as a "hard" skill, but say "restricted"? usually restricted skills are ones we can't use to circle with, as those its coupled with - sorcery and thievery?

2. are there then still 4 "n" survivals required alongside the evasion req?

"we're doing it for the good of mankind," said the philosophers of murder, waiting for the rest of the world to congratulate them"-Elie Wiesel <the gates of the forest>
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/29/2012 01:23 AM CDT
>>1. you posted evasion as a "hard" skill, but say "restricted"?

Restricted skills cannot be used to fill Nth Survival requirements. I'm just being explicit here.

>>2. are there then still 4 "n" survivals required alongside the evasion req?

That is correct.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/29/2012 06:17 AM CDT
Updated Spreadsheet with new Paladin Reqs: http://fallenbard.bravehost.com/3.0%20Conversion.xls

~Leilond
http://tinyurl.com/Leilond-Portrait
http://drzeal.forumotion.com Learn How to PvP!
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/29/2012 06:40 AM CDT
Woot! Woot! Love the change, I can't wait for my atleast 8 circle jump, see how many more I can grab before the switch. May Huldah take you last Socharis.

Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/29/2012 04:54 PM CDT
>I can't wait for my atleast 8 circle jump...

This is good for you, but those guilds getting New Skills grandfathered to circle are SOL as far as circle increases.

Ah well, such is life.
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/29/2012 05:02 PM CDT
>>...those guilds getting New Skills grandfathered to circle are SOL as far as circle increases.

But are So In Luck for getting new yummy skills and tdps for all of the skill ranks they're getting in those new skills :P

~Leilond
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/29/2012 05:40 PM CDT
>>...those guilds getting New Skills grandfathered to circle are SOL as far as circle increases.

Yea because getting hundreds of ranks and TDPs instantly completely sucks. Not everyone is coming out the same in this change, but no one is getting screwed either, except maybe Codiax :)
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/29/2012 06:39 PM CDT
Well if all the calculations are correct I should be jumping 8 circles.. but I see the charts don't include endurance. How will this skill be grandfathers? Will it be done as a given even with level or will it be calculated using other skillsets?

Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/29/2012 07:01 PM CDT
>>Mcmillanr: I see the charts don't include endurance. How will this skill be grandfathers? Will it be done as a given even with level or will it be calculated using other skillsets?

Presumably to your current circle. (I haven't seen any "derivation" formulas for new guild-only skills.)

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/29/2012 07:22 PM CDT
Endurance will be grandfathered at level, but it won't be grandfathered until it starts being used as a circle req. And it won't become a circle req until there are enough systems in place that you can reasonably train it.
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/29/2012 07:24 PM CDT
Hmmm will be interesting if those figures are correct. I will need 5 ranks in secondary weapon to be a circle.

A Dragon Priest assassin sweeps the area with its serpentine eyes and snarls, "You can not hide forever! Your fate hasss already been sssealed!"
A Dragon Priest assassin eyes narrow as it points at you and hisses, "You ssshall be retired, mark!"
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/29/2012 08:27 PM CDT
>>But are So In Luck for getting new yummy skills and tdps for all of the skill ranks they're getting in those new skills :P

Not just new skills, but something new, period. The game will go on.
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/29/2012 11:08 PM CDT

Thanks for the update. The scholarship and tactics soft reqs help a ton. The only req change that will ultimately affect me personally is the increase in secondary weapon, and it's not a huge change.

~Katt

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/30/2012 03:26 AM CDT
>Updated Spreadsheet with new Paladin Reqs: http://fallenbard.bravehost.com/3.0%20Conversion.xls

You DO sleep, right?

Kaeta Airtag

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/30/2012 06:12 AM CDT
>>You DO sleep, right?

Sometimes.

~Leilond
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/30/2012 09:37 AM CDT
My overall comments on the requirements are they are a vast improvement over the easy-mode of years past for circle advancement.

Ultimately for paladins (although this may change) we must train severely tert skills to be competitive in PvP (perception, evasion and magic). As for normal training and other things, paladins really do tank pretty well. Add in our defensive buffs, and paladins can really hunt well above level and compete with any guild in an invasion situation.

PvP...gah, let's hope Combat 3.0 is not a whisper on the wind of change (bonus points for anyone that gets the music reference).

If I had my druthers, I would push up the primary weapon requirement and magic requirement.

Madigan
Re: Paladin Circle Requirements 03/30/2012 10:48 AM CDT
>>If I had my druthers, I would push up the primary weapon requirement and magic requirement.

Remember that the magic requirement is a little sly, because you can't use PM.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page