Horses and Corpses 05/13/2014 09:00 AM CDT

I was talking with the character Blacktongue today and he stated a very good idea: using horses to drag bodies. It seems like a great way for younger adventurers to assist in invasions without worrying about their low strength. Thoughts?
Re: Horses and Corpses 05/13/2014 10:11 AM CDT
I like it, myself.

Traders can(could? so many changes!) tie bodies to their caravans so it shouldn't be too hard to port.(I say like I have a clue!)
Re: Horses and Corpses 05/13/2014 12:47 PM CDT
Horses are a different system than caravans. And yes Traders can tie bodies to caravans but they have to learn how to first from Shard's Trader Guildleader.

http://www.lostonawhim.com/index.php?get=uses#corpse

Above is a link to syntax and when a trader can learn the ability.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Horses and Corpses 05/13/2014 01:51 PM CDT
Tie horse to (corpse).. this would be great. Squires could, with the help of their mount, drag their overweight (all the damite and such) dead masters to get help. Love it.

~~~
True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
Re: Horses and Corpses 05/17/2014 12:07 AM CDT
I like the idea of expanding what horses can do as a whole, but I'd also rather see Glyph of Ease become a lower circle glyph and expand on its functionality for young paladins dragging corpses in particular. Just because I see horses as something you tend to get later on.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Horses and Corpses 05/31/2014 08:16 AM CDT

What if you could, as you suggest, get Glyph of Ease earlier on and then, later on, be able to tie more than one corpse to your horse at a time, enabling 'multi-dragging'? I figure the limits to this would depend on the horse and perhaps there could be a trick for it?
Re: Horses and Corpses 05/31/2014 05:00 PM CDT
What about using horses to drag live prisoners? I smell a justice system revamp idea ...
Re: Horses and Corpses 05/31/2014 05:17 PM CDT

That..... is AWESOME!
Re: Horses and Corpses 06/02/2014 05:23 PM CDT

Thinking on this, too.... any ideas on when we will be able to forge barding? Perhaps outfitters could make saddles with built in ropes and manacles or something? I would love to see horses in the crafting system.