re: Courious question 05/28/2008 12:15 AM CDT
Max is currently creaming vipers and the occasional leuc that gets out of the wilderness. Since he seems to have improved combat considerably in the last month, I think he could take on something a bit harder, but haven't been home to Theren in a while to try peccs. I'll have to check that out and let you know.

Thanks for the recent tweak!! Wow, I appreciate any and all work on warhorses you guys can make!

Dame Airoza and her faithful Warhorse Sir Maximus
re: Courious question 05/28/2008 12:53 PM CDT
Thank you for the feedback. I haven't had an opportunity to try something harder since the tweak either but I was hoping to give it a go this week or next. We were fairly confident that horses can take something a little tougher, I'm just trying to figure out how much tougher.

~Maece

"You thought it was me gnawing on the passengers? Nah, I'm a vegetarian."

Flight of the Living Dead, 2007
re: Courious question 05/29/2008 12:02 AM CDT
Well Max and I have been hunting peccs, swamp trolls and fends and indeed Max is able to do some damage to peccs now! He doesn't do as well with peccs as with vipers, which he really destroys, but he's definitely doing damage to them! He can't hit a swamp troll or fends yet. Thank you so much for this improvement! I'm really having fun.

Dame Airoza and her faithful Warhorse Sir Maximus