Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Paladins as Necromancer Hunters 04/09/2016 04:18 PM CDT
I wouldn't mind seeing sufficiently high SO become contagious.

I also don't think being in stealth should protect you from accusations if your SO is high enough, but this is probably all for another thread.

SO seems to make sense for something for Paladins to be more concerned with than DO, but when it comes to a Sacred Insight-type ability, I keep feeling like DO makes more sense for it to key off of. I can definitely see arguments going both ways though.

Actually, question...if a Paladin kills a Necromancer with high SO, do they still get a soul hit for first strike and murder and all that?

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: Paladins as Necromancer Hunters 04/09/2016 07:34 PM CDT
<<How do you propose a paladin would know enough about the process to make that happen? I could understand the SO and DO factor, just couldn't see why a paladin would be able to meddle with a Necro's magic capabilities in an attunement or mana level sense.

The same way a Cleric does it with their commune. They infuse their glyph with some of their holy byproduct which interferes with arcane mana.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page