Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/14/2013 05:24 PM CDT
Now that the renown scroll system has been rewritten for 3.0, I would love to see some renown scrolls for Paladins.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/14/2013 08:11 PM CDT
GM R said to make some suggestions for the renown scrolls. Here are my suggestions:

Crossing - Armor - Total Armor Ranks
Theren - Jousting Skills (shield, polearm plus whatever else is taken into account behind the scenes).
Riverhaven - Craftsman - Top crafting skill.
Shard - Magic - Total magic ranks.
Mer'Kresh - PvP - Missle Expertise + Evasion + Perception + Melee Expertise + Shield + Debilitation + Tactics.

Hope I didn't forget one.

Madigan
Re: Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/15/2013 12:09 AM CDT
There's one on Ratha. I'm not sure if there's any others.
Re: Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/15/2013 09:01 AM CDT
Thanks. Ratha...of course.

Crossing - Circle
Theren - Jousting Skills (shield, polearm plus whatever else is taken into account behind the scenes).
Riverhaven - Craftsman - Top crafting skill.
Mer'Kresh - PvP - Missle Expertise + Evasion + Perception + Melee Expertise + Shield + Debilitation + Tactics.
Ratha - Armor - Total Armor Ranks

Hopefully this will spur some more creative people to make some selections.

Madigan
Re: Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/15/2013 11:52 AM CDT
>Madigan

Great ideas as usual. I think there's also a Hib guild.

It would be pretty neat to have a scroll for all offense. All weapons + TM.
Re: Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/15/2013 11:57 AM CDT
Thanks. Hib....of course.

Crossing - Circle
Riverhaven - Up and Coming! Under 75th circle, Total armor ranks + primary weapon.
Ratha - Armor - Total Armor Ranks
Hib - Barbarian Wannabe - All weapon ranks + TM.

Madigan
Re: Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/15/2013 12:02 PM CDT
I think Madigan's lists are fine, the only suggestions I would make are adding the Hib guild and including the Endurance skill to at least one list. I figure now that we have a guild only skill it should show up somewhere.

- Anuind Lyndon

When naming your holy weapon consider the following: Everyone has a Holy Avenger or a Divine Vengeance. Why not go with something your foes will never accept the shame of being smote by, "The Fuzzy Kitten".
Re: Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/15/2013 12:23 PM CDT
I might prefer to see survivals and/or lore somewhere in there in place of some of the others, but they're all good ideas.
Re: Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/15/2013 05:03 PM CDT
Maybe some skillset-based scrolls?

Crossing: armor (including endurance when that comes out)
Riverhaven: lore/crafting
Therenborough: jousting (Madigan)
Shard: magic
Hibarnhvidar: weapons
Ratha: survival
Mer'Kresh: ranged attacks (sorta PvP)

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/15/2013 09:16 PM CDT
By the way, I am game for anything. About the only thing I think we should have is at least one scroll dedicated to 75th and under.

Madigan
Re: Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/15/2013 10:14 PM CDT

How about one just for all the Paladins of the realm were we can all touch just to let it be known we are Paladins, Pretty much a name roster for all Paladins of all levels. Plus all the other ones are cool too.
Re: Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/15/2013 11:47 PM CDT
> By the way, I am game for anything. About the only thing I think we should have is at least one scroll dedicated to 75th and under.

That would be nice. Since so much of the game is swamped with 100+ heavyswingers, it'd be nice to recognize well trained low level guys.

Pants.
Re: Paladin Renown Scrolls 03/16/2013 04:48 PM CDT

The hib suggestion made me laugh.