Auras 03/10/2013 12:46 PM CDT
From 4/14/2004, post 181 in this folder. I cannot find the original post that outlined these ideas. Someone find Ssra!

<<If I may ask .. where does Holy Aura stand?>>

I have it saved. A lot of other things on plate right now but as I take up new things it was something to look into. ;)

-Ssra

~~~
True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
Re: Auras 03/10/2013 10:04 PM CDT
Oooo..I dont even recall Auras, but im excited.

Tell me more:)
Re: Auras 03/10/2013 10:57 PM CDT
Wish I could, but I can't find the post where they were outlined. It was pretty exciting at the time.

~~~
True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
Re: Auras 03/10/2013 11:25 PM CDT
Pretty much go to the GM folder and search for Ssra. He has about three posts in there about his vision of the paladin guild. Pretty much I have an altar of Ssra next to my laptop. Just sayin.

Madigan
Re: Auras 03/10/2013 11:37 PM CDT

I remember when these auras were announced, I was so excited about them. Then fast forward about 8 years when I recently came back and was hoping these would be implemented already, but then I logged in and was like ::sadface::. Too bad though they are amazing suggestions and hey if these can come out sometime soon hopefully better than later that would be awesome.
Re: Auras 03/10/2013 11:47 PM CDT
Development for the guild has been very lacking. Thats not a woe as me comment, just the truth.

GM comes in, has ideas, we get excited, they leave and the idea dies with them. Whatever Auras are sound amazing, but at this point our hope is a new GM will take notice on us and work on our projects. I THINK the Cleric liaison might be spending time on us from posts I read; not sure. If so, Chadatru bless their hearts, however I would adore a new liaison for the guild.