More Cyclic Spells, Please? 02/26/2013 09:16 AM CST
I have been having a ball with my Paladin. However, I have a little Bard envy. Their plethora of cyclic spells rocks. I was wondering if it would be possible to give Paladins cyclic spells in the form of holy auras, a la Diablo 2. These auras could buff group members as well as the Paladin. I know Paladins have, I think, two cyclic spells but I am too noob to try them. Anyway, thanks for reading my suggestions.
Re: More Cyclic Spells, Please? 02/26/2013 10:30 AM CST
We currently have one cyclical spell that buffs allies (TR). It boosts balance and has a chance to throw off immobilizing effects (From my tests, stuns are not effected, but fear effects are. Not certain about things like webbing and the like).

Certainly I'd love to have a third cyclical that buffs allies in some interesting ways, however I think it be neat (since type of spell is no longer restricted by your magic skill placement) to get a cyclical TM/Debilitation Spell. The paladin raises their weapon to the heavens, the clouds spiral and a slew of golden and blue flaming chains snap down periodically from the heavens, striking and entangling whatever they hit. Basically a holy/physical damage source that acts as a mobility hindrance or some variety.

Either way, a third cyclical would be neat:)