[Spell Suggestion] Divyaush's Boon 02/11/2013 01:53 PM CST

Pre-req: Rutilor's Edge
Target: Forging Hammer, Forging Rod, Forging Tongs
Slots: 2
Type: Utility/Augmentation
Level: Advanced
Description: Boosts the attributes of a hammer or forging apparatus (Hammer, Rod) to boost it's speed and quality.

This opens up two metaspells that allow's DB to be cast on more tools. The first for engineering tools (used with the engineering skills), and the second for pick-axes and shovels (for mining) at one slot each.
Re: [Spell Suggestion] Divyaush's Boon 02/11/2013 02:00 PM CST
I think that would be a nice meta spell for Rutilor's edge, i'd also like to see us get some sort of crafting skill buff.
Re: [Spell Suggestion] Divyaush's Boon 02/11/2013 03:15 PM CST
>>i'd also like to see us get some sort of crafting skill buff.

Yeah as a lore secondary it seems strange. Lore terts get bonuses here but we dont(?).
Re: [Spell Suggestion] Divyaush's Boon 02/11/2013 03:38 PM CST
>>Yeah as a lore secondary it seems strange. Lore terts get bonuses here but we dont(?).

What Barbarian or Ranger ability bonuses a crafting skill or crafting equipment?
Re: [Spell Suggestion] Divyaush's Boon 02/11/2013 06:56 PM CST
>>What Barbarian or Ranger ability bonuses a crafting skill or crafting equipment?

Yeah, I'm not aware of anything like this, either. AFAIK, the only guilds that currently have craft boosters are Bards (top two crafts spell) and Necros (alchemy booster).

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: [Spell Suggestion] Divyaush's Boon 02/11/2013 11:49 PM CST
Mistaken, for some reason I thought rangers had one.
Re: [Spell Suggestion] Divyaush's Boon 02/12/2013 08:59 AM CST
>> Mistaken, for some reason I thought rangers had one.

If we get technical, rangers do have a significant bonus to skin gathering for tailoring. It's wrapped up in their skillset, wildland bonus, and Hands of Lirisa spell. But then, technically, so do paladins with Heroic Strength and Mining.
Re: [Spell Suggestion] Divyaush's Boon 02/12/2013 10:56 AM CST
>>If we get technical, rangers do have a significant bonus to skin gathering for tailoring. It's wrapped up in their skillset, wildland bonus, and Hands of Lirisa spell. But then, technically, so do paladins with Heroic Strength and Mining.

If we want to get really technical, Traders and Empaths have a significant bonus to all creation skills wrapped up in their skillset.

I was only speaking to Rewyn's post a bit back, which references only direct boost to the creation skills themselves or bonus to creation tools. Material gathering is entirely separate from creation; just because a Ranger can get perfect skins doesn't mean he can make capped leather armor from it.