Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: A small plea about holy weapons 01/20/2013 01:48 PM CST
Well actually at first, picking the lock on that door Leucius mentioned on Mer'Kresh was unnecessary for a non-paladin to get in. My husband had a horrible habit of leading us through the wrong door, and since I technically had the key in my pocket, it allowed him access. I won't say exactly how he did this just in case it still needs fixing, so if Maece needs any info to help her fix that issue, then I hope she pops in to see me about it. My husband had to assist many times because at that time, the only way for a non-paladin to get out of the quest was to die, so there should be a record of it somewhere. As a result of the discovery of several similar bugs in the Holy Weapon quest after it first came out, I was among a few Paladins who were stuck in the quest for well over a year while it was broken. Although I learned my way around the islands during that time, and I also met many interesting people along the way, I can say that my Holy Weapon means more to me than just an item earned from a finished quest. While I was in the islands, I befriended a forger who gave me one of his best 2HE blades as a gift to use for my Holy Weapon. He cautioned me to not use a bastard sword as a Holy Weapon because at that time they were very buggy as Holy Weapons, and I am unsure if this was ever fixed. That was a very long time ago, and since then I have acquired a couple of blades due to numerous improvements to forging and metals that were not available then. I would never trade in my Holy Weapon if his gift to me will be destroyed in the process because he is no longer with us and he is greatly missed. I am hoping someday that this issue will be fixed so I can transfer my Holy Weapon to another blade and still be able to keep his cherished gift on my weapon rack bearing his long lost maker's mark.

Gwenddolyn
Re: A small plea about holy weapons 01/20/2013 01:54 PM CST
>I would never trade in my Holy Weapon if his gift to me will be destroyed in the process

There. The relevant part. It's nice that you have a story there, I guess.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: A small plea about holy weapons 01/21/2013 04:04 AM CST
<<Adding nothing to the conversation>>

fixed that for you.

Nice story, gwen.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page