Oh that makes sense 05/08/2010 02:08 AM CDT
So in case no one has discovered yet... If you're wanted for forbidden practices and yet you have pristine soul (it was a weird night, shut up. i killed 2 people and got accused of necromancy after totenus attacked me, so i dont know if it was walking around xing w/ heighten pain on me or someone was being a punk), im still sitting at pristine soul. And I have nothing but the pure rank-based titles. all of my soul-state titles are gone. every single one. :(

R> title pre list guild

The following titles of the Paladin category are available to you:

Initiate Paladin, Apprentice Paladin, Journeyman Paladin, Paladin, Expert Paladin, Master Paladin, Grand Master Paladin, Legendary Paladin, Stonewall, Equerry, Groom, Squire, Guardsman, Sentry, Hostler, Stableboy, Stableman, Legionnaire, Cadet, Sir, Defender of the Faith, Ironguts, Ridder, Cavalier, Hussar, Leader, Holy Warrior, Sentinel, Guardian, Conservator, Warder, Rescuer, Templar, Knight, Officer, Advocate, Lord Knight, Knight Templar, Justice Seeker, Champion, Guardian Lord, Sacred Sword, Baronet, Tactician, Justiciar, Paragon, Archon, Strategist, General, Master of Defense, Holy Guardian, Holy Soldier, Field Marshal, Vindicator, Shadow Bane, Steadfast, Protector of the Innocent, Interceptor, Avenger, Champion of Arms, Footboy, Standard Bearer, Holy Questor

I don't even have my two human-only paladin titles :(

Oh and seriously, if I got hit with it because I had heighten pain on me, thats some bull right there.

I'll eventually get back to crossing and turn myself in and plead innocent and hope i get off, like i plead innocent to my 2 murders and was successful. go go botolf. :D

- Phalanx Korsik Rippentropp, Vindicator of M'riss

Baum says to Lillietta, "Problem is that Korsik is a very big boy."
Lillietta says, "He is mentally unstable."
Re: Oh that makes sense 05/08/2010 11:59 AM CDT
Soul state based titles require the high end of pristine, its possible to be pristine and still not have a high enough soul for the titles.