Elanthipedia title drive 03/17/2010 05:23 AM CDT
Well we talk a lot about wanting to know the title reqs, but the fact is every title has been obtained by someone by now. Elanthipedia could be a good source for us to share if titles were not so screwy on it, so I am stepping up and doing a comprimise. I made an elathipedia page, a single page, listing all titles, with wikilinks to the individual title pages. Someone ambitious can use those links to fix each title page if they so desire, but for the rest of us we have a single page to work out our titles on.

Its organized by skill rank, even if your not sure what skill or rank you got your title at, you can contribute! Just pull up your title list and look at your current ranks. One person can can note they have the title "Guardian Lord" and they have 500 ranks of primary armor, so we thus know it takes less then 500 ranks of primary armor. Then the next person comes along and says they have 300 ranks and have the title and edits it appropriately. Someone else has 300 ranks and does NOT have the title, so makes a note that there is an additional requirement as well. Etc..

If you dont want to edit the page yourself, post in this thread the relevant info you have to contribute and someone else will do the edits for you.

Note if you are reading this the very moment I am posting it, the page is still a huge work in progress and a real mess, but I am actively working on it (feel free to help, just the formatting is taking tons of time).

Finally, the page is: http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Paladin_titles_by_rank
Re: Elanthipedia title drive 03/17/2010 06:01 PM CDT
Thanks for setting the wheels in motion and making a move toward organization, Jerid.

I updated the following:

Protector of the Innocent
Deflector
(both of which require Protect Cover)

Tower Guard (Which requires 40th Circle)

And Holy Questor (Which simply requires an available glyph quest - I had it at 5th at one point).

A number of the other blank ones are available via Olwydd's title list at Olwydd.org. I haven't gotten to that yet.

-Iskhhr

""Explanations are ephemeral. They are the sword and shield of the attack, and behind them hides motivation."
Re: Elanthipedia title drive 03/31/2010 06:40 AM CDT
High Marshal is 670 in highest armor
Re: Elanthipedia title drive 03/31/2010 07:10 AM CDT
armor or armor/shield?
Re: Elanthipedia title drive 03/31/2010 07:14 AM CDT
<< armor or armor/shield? >>

Well, my HP is a couple ranks above my shield, so I got the title from armor, but likely, as with most titles, shield would do the trick as well. Generally with titles highest armor means any armor skill (including shield) with some odd exceptions where there is a specific shield requirement.
Re: Elanthipedia title drive 04/22/2010 04:52 PM CDT
I have the reqs for High Marshal but for the life of me haven't ever seen it as an option.

--Profesie