"Faith" Titles 11/05/2009 11:40 AM CST
Ok, so I discovered, due to the fest Chicken game,that the Faith titles (ie Protector of the Faith, Malko a Karanoi) have a favor requirement of either four or five favors (didn't check between the two). I dropped down to three and lost a number of titles due to it.

Re: "Faith" Titles 04/20/2010 03:21 PM CDT
Just to back this up...I died and departed the other day, dropping me from 5 to 4 favors. I lost the following titles when that happened:

Faithful
Hallowed Helm
Protector of the Faith
Sword of Faith
Alyda Darva

I got all of them back when I got one favor, bringing me back to 5.

~Kattena

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: "Faith" Titles 04/20/2010 04:21 PM CDT
Fist of the Heavens has a soulstate req, a favor req, an armor req, a primary weapon req and I'm assuming a brawling req as well. When I kill people or go below 5 favors I lose it. As well as..

Reverent Shield
Aegis of Justice (which I believe you can't have if you have an outstanding warrant anywhere too)
Sacred Fist
Fist of Light
blah blah blah the list goes on and on

- Vindicator Korsik Rippentropp, Fist of the Heavens

I warned you before I'm addicted to war
I was praying for Armageddon on the day I was born
Re: "Faith" Titles 04/22/2010 04:54 PM CDT
Yeah I haven't been able to figure out the exact reqs for Fist of the heavens. I just think I need more brawling.

Aegis of Justice is one I've wanted, but have never seen it listed. (No warrants as of now.)

--Profesie
Re: "Faith" Titles 04/22/2010 09:49 PM CDT
IDK, I have Aegis of Justice. Its aight.

- Vindicator Korsik Rippentropp, Fist of the Heavens

I warned you before I'm addicted to war
I was praying for Armageddon on the day I was born
Re: "Faith" Titles 04/23/2010 01:38 AM CDT
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to get it.

Any indication on the reqs. Elantipedia doesn't seem to know either.

--Profesie