No! Seriously! 03/04/2009 03:31 PM CST
Holy Target: I feel that this title should be automatically activated as soon as the paladin has any amount of coins or gems in his/her pockets.

Sir McGoo: Another automatic title that the paladin has, until their perception exceeds their circle's armor and evasion requirements, or unless they might be carrying coins or gems, whereby the title Holy Target would take precedence.

Pro Tector: This essentially means a person who makes thatched roofs for a living, i.e., a typical person who has little to no business getting into altercations with people who fight professionally. Only available when the paladin possesses no valuables, wears no armor, and who's high level of perception disqualifies them for the Sir McGoo title.

Sucker: Reserved for those people who actually have a second paladin character on their account.

Advocate of Justice: A paladin who typically advises others to not engage a person who trespasses them, but to report to the guards or GMs, instead, in order to gain or maintain favor from the Gods.

Heenoo-Naawa Foojee Kawaaa: A shadowling said it, I dont know what it means, but the Tog Paladins are ripe for just about anything these days. I suppose it could translate to Holy Target in the Tog's native tongue. I don't yet have enough scholarship to understand the Gor Tog language enough to speak authoritively on the subject.

Tongue in Cheek: A title for a Paladin who can get their soul tanked while standing up for themselves to people of other guilds who are much less circled, get killed a few times in the process as a result of essentially having the abilities of a commoner who is well trained in shield, and they somehow have a good time with that and and with the process of begging the Gods for forgiveness for actually taking up for themselves or for someone else. IMHO, the hardest title ever to qualify for. Personally, I will probably never make it.

Anefubi Vahabaha Humm Breaux
Prydaen Refugee Freedom ..... uhhhhh...... Arbitrator

Anefubi Vahabaha Humm walks off, while babbling to himself, "Arbitrator... yeeeahhhh.... Arbitrator! That's what I am. That's the ticket! Arbitrator!"
Re: No! Seriously! 03/04/2009 04:05 PM CST
now that was funny.

Filfar.
Re: No! Seriously! 03/04/2009 04:33 PM CST
oh, stop it Humm, hohohoho
Re: No! Seriously! 03/04/2009 07:17 PM CST
I lol'd

-Landros
Re: No! Seriously! 03/05/2009 04:10 AM CST
>Heenoo-Naawa Foojee Kawaaa: A shadowling said it, I dont know what it means, but the Tog Paladins are ripe for just about anything these days. I suppose it could translate to Holy Target in the Tog's native tongue. I don't yet have enough scholarship to understand the Gor Tog language enough to speak authoritively on the subject.

Yes I need this title right away, thank you.

Felicini