The Zolurean Crusades 04/30/2016 02:42 PM CDT
The Zoluren Crusade is a Paladin sponsored event with the goal being to kill off Undead within the Province of Zoluren. For folks familiar with the various days of a thousand dead events run in the past, this is of the same variety. People interested participating should join up in front of the Paladin Guild on Wednesday May 4th at 10PM for Undead crunching action.While this is a Paladin sponsored event it's open to anyone that wishes to participate. Participants can join the groups put together at the event or hunt Undead solo. All Undead anywhere in the Province is game. It is recommended you have a set of gweths as we need keep track of the amount killed. (The goal is a thousand)

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: The Zolurean Crusades 04/30/2016 06:18 PM CDT
Does anyone happen to have a list of undead in Zoluren?

I pulled one in the wiki, but it might help to post here as well. I would, but it's not my event and I don't want to infringe if you don't think it's helpful.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: The Zolurean Crusades 04/30/2016 10:41 PM CDT
>>Does anyone happen to have a list of undead in Zoluren?

Saw you pulled a wiki list, but here they are. They're probably not 100%, and some may be miscategorized (like Moss Meys being cursed vs undead, pretty sure that's wrong), but it's something! I left out tortured souls since the ones in Zoluren flex.

Undead
Zombie Goblin
Pale grey death squirrel
Fell hog
Lesser Skeleton
Ghoul
Faenrae reaver
Revenant Conscript
Revenant zombie
Dark spirit
Seordhevor Kartais
Pale Grey Death Spirit
Wir Dinego
Misenseor resuscitant
Xala'shar slayer
Xala'shar vindicator
Fuligin Umbral Moth

Cursed
Small grendel
Wind Hound
Moss Mey
Forest geni
Umbral moth
Xala'shar thrall
Xala'shar magus
Xala'shar conjurer
Xala'shar vanquisher
Xala'shar archer
Xala'shar archimage
Xala'shar overseer
Xala'shar shredder
Xala'shar lookout

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: The Zolurean Crusades 05/01/2016 12:30 AM CDT

Only thing I don't see on that list is Misshapen Germish'din.
Re: The Zolurean Crusades 05/01/2016 11:07 AM CDT
>>Only thing I don't see on that list is Misshapen Germish'din.

Good catch. They weren't flagged as undead (or cursed) on epedia. I've flagged them as undead so they'll show up on future queries.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: The Zolurean Crusades 05/01/2016 04:52 PM CDT
For the record, anyone can do anything they want regarding my events.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: The Zolurean Crusades 05/01/2016 05:10 PM CDT
The Order of the White Rose is interested in leading an expedition down to the deepest parts of Misenseor Abbey where tortured souls are to collect the soulstones they drop for donation to novice Paladins.

They appear to have some weird flex mechanics going on though which should make this Interesting.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: The Zolurean Crusades 05/01/2016 05:39 PM CDT
Looking at this I suddenly realised I submitted this for the 11th. So it's an extra week away. Senility strikes.

Leucius

Re: The Zolurean Crusades 05/01/2016 06:43 PM CDT
Sounds good! The souls are my hangout in the crazy rare moments Leucius goes to kill anything. Bring a light!

Leucius