Community Outreach Program 04/17/2015 01:46 AM CDT

Hello Paladins,

With the surge of F2P people joining the world of Elanthia, the Paladin guild is seeing a large number of new recruits that has been lacking for years. In an attempt to show these people, as well as strengthen and set an example, I suggest we coordinate a community program that showcases what should be the helpful nature of Paladins. Mobile teaching circles, foraging for helpful herbs for others, hunting outings, and a general outlet for fun RP. I would love if we could get people to toss out suggestions for this, I think this would be a really cool thing to get going so please reply and give any support or ideas.
Re: Community Outreach Program 04/17/2015 10:44 AM CDT
I like the overall idea. Perhaps an official welcome ceremony to the guild hosted by its leaders. Can have food/drinks catered in our Crossing Guild banquet hall (just past the soulstone arch). Guest speakers (such as guildleaders, noted elders, etc) to give speeches about what it is to be Paladin. Can even read the Paladin code and they swear to abide by it. Just a couple ideas...

Deadly Shadow Walcar Seord, Night Rider.
Re: Community Outreach Program 04/17/2015 12:12 PM CDT
Good ideas. Perhaps start with some attendance at the Paladin teaching nights and we can work from there.

~~~
True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.