Paladins Passing 03/30/2013 05:52 PM CDT
The Paladins Guild is one in which honor and tradition have been passed down through the ages, with that in mind we present Paladins Passing. Paladins Passing is an upscale event honoring the Paladins of the past. Please join us in the Chapel of the Theren Keep on April 5th at 9 pm eastern for an evening of Paladin remembrance.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: Paladins Passing 03/30/2013 09:12 PM CDT
Always liked this one.

Madigan
Re: Paladins Passing 03/30/2013 11:31 PM CDT
>>Always liked this one.

As do I!

The bucket burbles suddenly as its contents begin to dissolve....

Suddenly it spits out some niniam field plate onto the floor.
Re: Paladins Passing (Long log!) 04/06/2013 01:36 AM CDT
This is a log of most the event. I chopped off the last couple by mistake.

[Theren Keep, Chapel]
Tapered candles provide a warm light for the Chapel of Chadatru despite the dark of night. Even in the dim light the stained glass window can be viewed. A richly embroidered tapestry serves as a backdrop to a polished ash altar carved with the image of a golden lion upon its surface. Oak benches have been placed here so the devout can come and observe the first rays of dawn blaze into existence across the face of the window and cast its fiery light across the altar of the god of justice. You also see a drum corps, a group of paladin standard bearers, a colossal silverwood remembrance table elegantly carved with an image depicting the patron god of paladins, a forged steel table with several things on it, a simple box of gifts, a fragile-looking book on a small stand, a blue silk curtain and a marble archway.
Also here: Soldier Rgamato, Guard Chancellor Cristalyn, Court Historian Erieck, Casserah, Doctor Dianelle, Nomad Sebrahn, Dame Aravaine, Squire Mandalynn, Standard Bearer Gaidin, Lord Knight Sebestyen, Templar Balfore, Swordsman Rekon who is shining with a dark golden glow, Squire Tilnari and Zirdzin del Ticiva Penderrin.
Obvious exits: west.

You say, "First off, I would like to thank everyone for showing."
Sebestyen sits down on the oak bench.
Aravaine pats Rgamato on the back.
You nod.
Mandalynn nods to Casserah.
Rgamato smiles at Aravaine.
You say, "Today we gather to honor all the Paladins that have helped shape us into who we are today."
Casserah smiles at Mandalynn.
You say, "Our guild has a rich tradition, much of which has been influenced by Paladins in our past."
Mandalynn stands near Sebestyen.

look corp
Each squire wears a cream colored tunic with chevrons of silver lace embroidered down the sleeves. Over the tunics are flowing tabards of royal blue silk with the crest of the Paladin Guild emblazoned on the front in silver spidersilk. Around each squire, a golden leather strap holds an animite side drum firmly in place. Painted elegantly onto each of the drum heads are images of fearless hounds after their prey.

You say, "A Paladins path is not easy. It takes determination to stick with, many are the ways one can find themselves straying from it."
You say, "Over the years there have been many Paladins of note. More than I can remember frankly."
You ponder.
You say, "Some good, some bad some more memorable than others."
Rgamato smiles.
You say, "That however has always been comparative. One persons memory of a Paladin that influenced them can widely differ than another's."
Guard Lieutenant Kenamer just arrived.
Cristalyn smiles at Kenamer.
You say, "As you may have noticed by now we have a table with candles on it that you can light in honor of the Paladin you wish to remember."
Kenamer says to Cristalyn, "I lost."
You say, "As soon as I'm finished here I will offer everyone a chance to speak and or honor a Paladin of their choice. You are all welcome to speak, light a candle, make an offering or all of the above."
Cristalyn rubs Kenamer gently, massaging his muscles.
Kenamer bows to Erieck.
Erieck bows to Kenamer.
Erieck pats Kenamer on the back.

look table
Elaborate veins of pure silver permeating the tabletop glisten brightly under the light of hundreds of lit candles. Deeply etched into the gleaming surface is the image of the just god Rutilor, sword held high and surrounded by a pack of fierce hounds. Each leg of the table has been sculpted into a detailed image of a snarling mongoose. Draped gently across the table, an elegant runner of deep purple silk has been beautifully embroidered with the image of the Paladin Guild's crest in lustrous steelsilk.
There appears to be something written on it.

Kenamer snaps to attention and hails Sebrahn with a crisp hand salute.
You say, "Now personally speaking there have been many Paladins that have influenced me over my career."
Kenamer nods to Gaidin.
read table
A silverwood remembrance table reads:
"Use the provided tinders to light a candle for paladins lost or of the past."
Gaidin nods to Kenamer.
Kenamer nods to Cristalyn.
You say, "I have five that played key roles in my early development in the guild."
Cristalyn nods.
You say, "And fortunately two of them, Redarch and Madigan are still around. So they get a pass."
Penderrin grins.
Gaidin grins.
Cristalyn smiles at you.
You say, "Rock was the first Paladin I met outside of the guild that truly had a wow factor."
You nod.
You say, "He had an inner charisma that was hard to match, in fact I'm not sure I've ever seen it matched since."
You ponder.
You say, "His friends swore by him, his enemies swore at him and the women just swooned."
Aravaine smiles wistfully
Sebestyen chuckles.
Balfore smiles.
Rgamato smiles.
Rgamato chuckles.
You say, "He was a natural leader and inspired others towards greatness. The fact that some people still talk of him this many years later speaks to the power of his personality."
Sebrahn appears to be trying hard not to grin.
Kenamer selects a tinder and lights a candle upon the table, then stands in quiet contemplation for a moment.
Erieck chuckles to himself.
You say, "The next Paladin I would like to mention is Lady Marshal Stephania."
You nod.
You say, "The Lady Marshal was technically my mentor in the Guild."
You say, "Leucius says, "She saw something in me early on and pushed for me to try my hand at various roles of leadership."
You say, "Our conversations were always similar: She'd tell me I'd be great at something, and I'd tell her she was crackers."
You feel a bit weak in the knees and find yourself wobbling.
Penderrin chortles softly at some secret joke.
Balfore smiles.
Rgamato chortles softly at some secret joke.
Cristalyn grins.
You say, "Looking back over my career it's obvious she was on to something. I'm very thank full for her seeing something in me that I had no idea was there."You say, "Of course all that doesn't necessarily mean that she wasn't crackers anyway."

Rgamato removes a high-relief polished bronze stele fragment from his wrist.
Penderrin grins.
Rgamato attaches a high-relief polished bronze stele fragment to his wrist.
You say, "The last Paladin on my list is someone who was actually a negative for me."
You say, "I'm not particularly into being negative though so I will leave him un-named."
You say, "I think the saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger comes to mind here."
You say, "I do however choose to honor him. He helped fashion me into the Paladin that I am today."
You say, "Seems they were eager."
Penderrin grins.
You nod to a drum corps.
Rgamato chuckles.
Rgamato grins.
Rekon grins.

The Drummers went a lil nuts here repeating thier moves over and over. This is kinda what they were supposed to do:

The drummers start begin their maneuver with a quick opening. Five of the drummers on one end spin to face the opposite direction and all start marching forward while keeping the tempo of their cadence. They stop, reverse their direction, then continue by marching backwards, still keeping pace. At a predetermined cue, they shout, "A paladin moves with confidence and determination!" before ending their maneuver.

On cue, the corps shout, "A Paladin comes through no matter what position they are in!" They begin their cadence, all dropping to their knees. Increasing their tempo to a fever pitch, they begin playing their neighbors' drums as well as their own, drumsticks and hands a blur as they continue. Suddenly, they leap to their feet, and with a flourish, end the maneuver.

The corps members kneel and release their drum clasps, the drums dropping to the ground with a clatter. They shout, "A paladin makes do with what they have!" They begin a frenetic cadence, beating their drumsticks against their breastplates. The paladins keep pounding out the rhythm on their armor as they resume standing, finishing the maneuver with flying drumsticks as they toss them to the air, catch them, and drop them to the ground.

Penderrin praises a drum corps.

Penderrin gazes at Rekon.
Casserah pats Sebrahn on the back.
Penderrin gazes down at the floor.
You say, "Oh so very eager."
You nod.
Penderrin snickers.
You chuckle.
Rgamato nods.
Rgamato chuckles.
You say, "Maybe work on the timing guys."
Sebrahn says, "I wouldn't mind watching it again."
You nod to a drum corps.
Penderrin grins at Sebrahn.
Sebrahn winks at Penderrin.
You say, "I was worried we might all lose eyes."
You say, "So then."
Penderrin says, "The standard bearers start doin color guard, im out."
Rgamato grins.
Cristalyn grins at Penderrin.
You ask, "Would anyone like to speak on a Paladin of the past?"
Penderrin says, "Aye."
Penderrin raises his hand.
> get tinder
You select a tinder and light a candle, remembering the life of a paladin no longer here.
Tilnari looks at Sebrahn, obviously trying not to grin.
You say, "Penderrin, go ahead."
Sebestyen nods to you.
Penderrin pats Rekon on the back.
Rekon smiles.
Penderrin says, "Several have also shaped me in to the scamp i am today, oddly, mostly women."
Dianelle grins impishly.
Penderrin says, "One, i fought with on the front of Sorrow's War, Baltiziel."
Penderrin says, "Although here, he deserves his props."
You say, "Ah, right."
You nod.
Penderrin says, "ANother i fought with at the standing stones, Madame Coine."
Penderrin says, "She has some moxy, yeesh."
You nod.
Penderrin says, "One was a commander of mine during the red sash wars, Ciroce. Whether gone or not, she is missed."
Rgamato chuckles.
You nod.
Rgamato eats a cebi root.
Penderrin says, "And lastly........A good friend and my commander in the navy, Angelline."
You smile.
Penderrin says, "SHe and Rekon taught me many things, mostly how to keep mah mouth shut."
You say, "Feel free to light a candle for any and all."
Penderrin grins.
You grin.
Rekon grins.
Sebestyen whispers, "Add me to the speaking list"
Penderrin says, "They are all missed, and i pray they find peace if gone, and return if lost."
Aravaine smiles.

You whisper to Sebrahn, "you'll be next"
DOH
Penderrin selects a tinder and lights a candle upon the table, then stands in quiet contemplation for a moment.
You nod politely.
Penderrin nods.
You say, "Well spoken."
You say, "Well remembered."
Colonel Mahone just arrived.
You say, "Next up will be Sebestyen."
You nod to Sebrahn.
More DOH
Sebestyen stands up.
Mahone's legs are dripping with water. Pools of it are forming all around him.
You ponder.
Rgamato ponders.
You squint.
Penderrin begins to pray.
Cristalyn smiles at Mahone.
Mandalynn whispers, "Do we tell ya sir, iffn we wanna speak?"
Mahone curls his tail around Cristalyn's waist.
You whisper to Mandalynn, "Yes, would you like to?"
Penderrin stands up.
Mandalynn whispers, "Aye please."
Mahone just found a lustrous gold wristcuff in a simple box of gifts!
Sebestyen says, "Well, as a young lad, just joining the guild, Lady Matalynd was the first to take notice of me and help me out as a mentor. She is thankfully still around, and to my knowledge mentoring young Paladins today."
Mahone's legs are dripping water everywhere.
You whisper to Mandalynn, "You'll be after Sebestyen then"
Mandalynn whispers, "Okie doke thank ya sir."
Penderrin gets a mug of Chadatru's Justice from inside his hitman's backpack.
Sebestyen says, "Then there were all of the elder Paladins at the guildhall, helping me out. Alas, I cannot remember the names, it has been som many years ago."
Sebestyen says, "Two that stand out would be Sir Poetus and Sir Ibec. Poetus recruited me into the Zoluren Navy for the Outcast War, a quite formative experience for me."
Rgamato smiles.
Sebestyen says, "And Sir Ibec helped me through some difficult times.. both are missed."
Penderrin nods in agreement.
You smile.
Rgamato nods.
Aravaine nods.
Guard Chancellor Cristalyn just arrived.
Sebestyen says, "Also.. and honorable mention.. Sir Lennon. He led a pilgrimage to many of the altars which I had the fortune to be on. It was a good learning experience and an enjoyable time for me."
Raising his Chadatru's Justice to Sebrahn, Penderrin gives him a toast.
You nod.
Sebestyen smiles at you.
You say, "He was, fiesty."
Sebestyen nods to you.
Sebestyen says, "That is all."
Sebestyen selects a tinder and lights a candle upon the table, then stands in quiet contemplation for a moment.
You say, "Well spoken, well remembered."
Rekon smiles.
Cristalyn grins at Mahone.
You nod politely.
Tilnari smiles at Sebestyen.
Penderrin pats Sebestyen on the back.
Kenamer smiles at Sebrahn.
You say, "Next up will be Mandalynn."
Mandalynn fidgets nervously.
Mahone praises Sebestyen.
Kenamer beams at Mandalynn!
Mandalynn says, "Fergive my manner of speaking. The sir Gaiden, he's teaching me better but I'm so nervous now I fergot it all."
Rgamato smiles at Mandalynn.
Mandalynn blushes a bright red color.
Penderrin grins.
Rgamato smiles.
Gaidin whispers, "I would like an opportunity to say something nothing to do with any one paladin i wrote something to the Guard about Sir Russon and thought it might be appropriate at this time, though after Mahone or Kenamar if they speak"
Kenamer grins at Mandalynn.
Mandalynn says, "I want to remember Sir Russon, who were always right kind to me."
Mandalynn says, "I also want to name my brothers Clive, Ormer, Brin and Yornathur who left the farm to fight against Lyras and her undeads. They died heros and are the reason I'm here now instead back on the farm myself."
Tilnari smiles at Mandalynn.
Rgamato smiles wistfully
You whisper to Gaidin, "Surely"
Tilnari gives a slight nod.
Mandalynn says, "And Sir Sebestyen, may ya never hafta have a candle lit fer ya anytime soon. The world would be a darker place without your presence."
Mandalynn selects a tinder and lights a candle upon the table, then stands in quiet contemplation for a moment.
Raising his Chadatru's Justice to Mandalynn, Penderrin gives her a toast.
Sebestyen blushes a bright red color.
You chuckle.
Casserah smiles.
Rgamato praises Mandalynn.
Aravaine nods in agreement.
Mandalynn stares meekly at the ground in a moment of embarrassment.
Rgamato smiles.
Rgamato says to Mandalynn, "Well stated."
You say, "Well spoken."
Casserah pats Mandalynn on the back.
Mandalynn beams!
Kenamer nods at Rgamato, obviously agreeing with his views.
You nod to Mandalynn.
Mandalynn says, "Thank you."
Tilnari lays her hand on Mandalynn's arm.
Mahone adds to Mandalynn's praises.
Penderrin says to Mandalynn, "The heart doesn;t need proper grammar, message was loud and clear."
Penderrin pats Mandalynn on the back.
Rgamato nods at Penderrin, obviously agreeing with his views.
Mandalynn says, "Oy, that's a relief then."
The bandages binding Rgamato's left arm become useless and fall apart.
Mandalynn smiles suddenly.
Gaidin chuckles.
You say, "Anyone that hears me speak on a rotine basis should know..."
You say, "Issues."
You nod.
Rekon smiles.
You say, "Oh so many issues."
Rgamato chuckles to himself.
Tilnari whispers something to Mandalynn.
Rgamato grins at you.
Mandalynn beams at Tilnari!
You ask, "And who else would like to speak?"
Rekon nods to you.
Mandalynn whispers something to Tilnari.
Kenamer raises his hand.
Sebestyen says, "It just occured to me.. how many Paladins were in the Navy.. back in the day.. I forgot to mention Chasitee.."
Rgamato softly asks you, "Can we speak for a paladin who was very important in our lives but is still around?"
You say, "Rekon, you are next."
Rekon smiles.
Rekon says, "Hello everyone."
You say, "No wonder so many ships sank."
You nod.
Penderrin grins slowly.
Mahone laughs at you!
Cristalyn chuckles at you!
Sebestyen glares at you.
Mandalynn raises her voice in merry laughter.
Kenamer grins at you.
Balfore chuckles.
Rgamato chuckles.
Rekon says, "There has been many Paladin that I remember and know now that have been great friends and great influences for me. From all ranks and ages they have shaped my life.... to many to name and all are dear to me..."
Mandalynn says to Sebestyen, "All that armor sir."
Mandalynn nods emphatically.
Casserah glances at you.
Sebestyen waves dismissively.
You whisper to Kenamer, "you'll be next"
Rekon says, "But today I want to remember two from the same family and on very old Squire. First I would like to remember Ruslip and his son Russon."
A tear runs down Cristalyn's face.
Sebestyen nods.
Aravaine nods.
Rgamato sighs.
A tear runs down Rgamato's face.
Cristalyn gazes down at the floor.
A tear runs down Kenamer's face.
Mahone whispers, "if i am still here, i would like a brief moment"
Rekon says, "Ruslip taught me many things but one that still sticks to this day is that Jousting is a heck load of fun and one should throw themselves head long into any task one sets their minds, He was an amazing Paladin and friend."
Rgamato begins to pray.
Rgamato stands up.
Rekon says, "I was lucky to meet his son not long ago Russon and all I can say is like father like son he honored his father perfectly. Two of the best examples of Paladins."
Raising his Chadatru's Justice to Rekon, Penderrin gives him a toast.
Rgamato nods.
Mandalynn nods emphatically.
Mahone nods at Rekon, obviously agreeing with his views.
Rekon says, "I will truly miss both of them."
Rgamato sighs.
Kenamer praises Rekon.
You nod to Mahone.
Penderrin pats Rekon on the back.
Rgamato softly says, "We all will."
A tear runs down Rgamato's face.
Penderrin pats Rgamato on the back.
Rekon says, "For the other one is a bit more cheerful passing, he is probably out there chasing knighthood still even though hes probably reached it long ago."
Rekon chuckles.
Rekon says, "Sir Lennon, he would probably strike me were I stand if he heard me call him sir."
Rekon grins.
Sebestyen nods in agreement.
You say, "Fiesty."
You nod.
Rekon says, "He was a great mentor to me from the get go and taught me that one should always try to work things out with honor and peace before a blade or two.."
Rekon says, "Very fiesty."
Rekon grins.

Rekon says, "He was like a father to me growing up in the guild and before he left to his grand vacation he passed on his beloved armor to me and I hope to carry on his ideals."
Rekon says, "I want to thank everyone for being paladins... it is not easy and it shows our strength by all of us being here how big of a family we are."
Rekon says, "Thank you everyone."
Rekon bows.
Penderrin gets an impish expression on his face, and lets out a hearty cheer.
Rgamato praises Rekon.
Sebestyen stands up.
Kenamer beams at Rekon!
You chuckle.
Sebestyen bows to Rekon.
Rgamato whispers, "sorry if i missed it, can i speak for someone who is still with us?"
Penderrin says, "Ya damn right."
Cristalyn smiles at Rekon.
Sebestyen says to Rekon, "Fine words indeed."
Balfore bows to Rekon.
You nod to Rgamato.
Casserah smiles at Rekon.
Rgamato says, "Well stated."
You say, "Well spoken."
Rgamato whispers, "thank you"
Rekon smiles.
Aravaine nods.
Aravaine bows to Rekon.
You say, "Well rememberd."
Aravaine sits down on the oak bench.
Rekon begins to pray.
Tilnari shifts her weight.
You say, "Next up will be Kenamer."
You nod to Kenamer.
Kenamer smiles.
Rekon stands up.
Penderrin pulls Rekon towards him!
Kenamer says, "His name has been spoke many times already, but he was a dear friend of mine."
Penderrin gives Rekon a brotherly hug, ruffling his hair with his knuckles.
Rekon grins at Penderrin.
Rekon gives Penderrin a brotherly hug, ruffling his hair with his knuckles.
Kenamer says, "Please join me in a silent prayer for Russon."
Kenamer says, "Thank you all, for that."
Erieck nods.
Cristalyn nods to Kenamer.
Kenamer says, "I remember Russon..."
Sebestyen stands up.
Kenamer says, "As you young paladin."
Rgamato sits down on the oak bench.
Kenamer says, "Gave him the armor off my back i think."
Aravaine stands up.
Aravaine sits down on the oak bench.
Aravaine smiles at Erieck.
Kenamer says, "He wore that damn plate out i think..."
Rgamato chuckles at Kenamer.
Rekon grins.
Kenamer smiles.
Kenamer says, "Untill he bacame so skilled in the art of armor crafting that he made his own and passed it on to another in true Paladin tradition."
Penderrin steps back and gazes at a barrel of Chadatru's Justice admiringly.
Cristalyn nods to Kenamer.
Erieck smiles at Aravaine.
Aravaine smiles.
Kenamer says, "I'll never forget our adventures, from helping tha fallen the joining the Guard."
Kenamer smiles.
Kenamer says, "He was a grand soul."
Penderrin grins.
Cristalyn nods.
Rekon's spider's forelegs wave as it looks up at him curiously.
Kenamer says, "Also."
Kenamer says, "I would like to remember the Paladin Sir. Storym."
Cristalyn grins.
Kenamer says, "I never had the honor of meeting him but i have heard many stories from Sir. Madigan."
Erieck nods.
Cristalyn nods.
Rgamato nods.
Kenamer says, "And i carry his soulstone."
Kenamer rubs a linked gold chain with a well-worn soulstone hanging from the bail.
Kenamer removes a linked gold chain with a well-worn soulstone hanging from the bail from his belt.
Kenamer says, "I ask that we pass this around and gaze apoun it in rememberance of him."
Recruiting Officer Crupikte just arrived.
Rgamato nods.
Kenamer offers Sebrahn a linked gold chain with a well-worn soulstone hanging from the bail.

:Insert oodles of looking at the chain and handing it off:

Mahone says, "I think that was everyone."
You nod.
Kenamer nods.
Balfore offers Kenamer a linked gold chain with a well-worn soulstone hanging from the bail.
Aravaine nods to Mahone.
Kenamer accepts Balfore's gold chain.
Balfore bows to Kenamer.
Kenamer gazes at his chain.
Penderrin takes a sip of his Justice.
Kenamer smiles at a linked gold chain with a well-worn soulstone hanging from the bail.
Kenamer attaches a linked gold chain with a well-worn soulstone hanging from the bail to his belt.
Tilnari shifts her weight.
Penderrin slowly braids his beard.
Kenamer says, "May his memory live on for all time."
Raising his Chadatru's Justice to Kenamer, Penderrin gives him a toast.
Rgamato smiles.
Rgamato adds to Kenamer's praises.
You ask, "And well handed?"
You ponder.
You nod.
Rekon grins.
Kenamer grins at you.
Kenamer says, "Oh..."
Kenamer says, "One last thing."
You nod.
Kenamer says, "There will be a memorial held for the Late Sir Russon and the Guard is planning a monument to be built for him in our new Order house."
Rgamato nods.
Penderrin nods.
Kenamer asks Mahone, "Right?"
Mahone says, "Something like that."
Mahone grins at Kenamer.
Kenamer nods to Mahone.
Rekon smiles.
Rgamato fidgets nervously.
You say, "Next up will be Rgamato."
Gaidin nods to Kenamer.
Rgamato's jumping spider looks up at him with a bright-eyed curiosity.
You nod to Rgamato.
Rgamato says, "Thank you."
You say, "Your spider is already captivated."
You nod.
Rgamato chuckles.
Rekon grins.
Cristalyn grins.
Rgamato says, "Sorry, i'm a bit nervous."
Kenamer grins at you.
Rekon grins at Penderrin.
Kenamer pats Rgamato on the back.
Aravaine smiles at Rgamato.
Sebestyen says to Rgamato, "No need you are among friends."
You say, "No worries, we are not all watching."
Penderrin grins at Rekon.
Rgamato says, "The paladin I'd like to say a few words about is thankfully still with us, but played such an important role in my growth both as a man and a ranger and citizen, that I had to speak up."
Penderrin shoves futilely at Rekon.
Rekon hums to himself.
Cristalyn grins at Mahone.
Rgamato says, "I met Madigan at the beginning of the outcast war. I was with Valynn's order The crystal wolf and basically our whole order joined the Northern Watch."
You nod.
Rgamato says, "I was only 20 years of age, and but a very inexperienced ranger and really had no clue how I could contribute."
Penderrin takes a sip of his Justice.
Kenamer smiles rag
Kenamer mutters to himself.
Kenamer smiles at Rgamato.
Rgamato says, "But he encouraged me to do what i can, and supported my every effort."
Rgamato says, "So through that war, I grew both as a ranger and as a man."
Rgamato says, "Learning from him, both a sense of right and wrong but how to conduct yourself."
Rgamato says, "With honor."
Rgamato says, "Courage."
Rgamato says, "Integrity."
Cristalyn nods to Rgamato.
Rekon smiles at Rgamato.
Rgamato says, "Basically he became a father to me, like the one i lost so very young."
Rgamato says, "And for that, I'd like to honor him, by saying these words."
Rgamato says, "Thank you."
Rgamato slowly empties his lungs.
Penderrin grins.
Cristalyn looks at Rgamato and applauds!
Raising his Chadatru's Justice to Rgamato, Penderrin gives him a toast.
Rgamato sits down on the oak bench.
Sebestyen says to Rgamato, "Well spoken."
Cristalyn softly exclaims to Rgamato, "Good job!"
Aravaine smiles at Rgamato.
Mahone nods to Rgamato.
You smile.
Aravaine hugs Rgamato, who wraps his arms around Aravaine with a warm smile.
Rgamato says to Sebestyen, "Thank you."
Kenamer looks at Rgamato and applauds!
Rekon adds to Rgamato's praises.
Rgamato hugs Aravaine, who wraps her arms around Rgamato with a warm smile.
You say, "Well said."
Rgamato pants.
Gaidin pats Rgamato on the back.
Rgamato smiles at Gaidin.
You ask, "Would anyone else like to speak?"
Gaidin nods to you.
Mahone raises his hand.
You nod.
Penderrin grins at Rekon.
Aravaine shakes her head.
Sebestyen whispers, "Gaidin I thought had something"
Penderrin just nudged Casserah.
You say, "Got it."
Rgamato stands up.
Casserah gazes at Penderrin.
Rekon smiles at Penderrin.
You say, "I'm senile is all."
You strike a heroic pose.
Rekon chuckles.
Gaidin grins.
You say, "Gaidin is next."
Gaidin nods.
Erieck strokes his beard in thoughtful contemplation.
Penderrin gazes at Casserah.
Balfore whispers, "I have a Paladin who is away"
Gaidin says, "At the recenty Guard Joust, in memory of Sir Russon, a series of events led to a thought, one I shared with them with the help of Sir Sebestyen, and it is a thought I would like to share with everyone here, now, in the place and at this time."
You whisper to Balfore, "do you wish to speak?"
Gaidin says, "This place."
Gaidin coughs.
Balfore whispers, "Yes sir please."
Gaidin says, "I feel all true Paladin's share a connection through the Ideals we uphold, with every one of us that falls the light grows dimmer, each one of us must ensure that none are forgotton; that their memory and honour continues to guide those that loose their footing on the path of life and strengthen the resolve those who find themselves in dark places."
You whisper to Balfore, "or are you confessing to me about where the body is buried?"
Balfore grins at you.
You whisper to Balfore, "perfect, you are on the list"
Gaidin says, "Somewhat short, but a simple thought it was, thank you."
Gaidin grins.
Rekon smiles.
Cristalyn smiles at Gaidin.
Rekon lets out a hearty cheer for Gaidin!
Tilnari smiles at Gaidin.
Rgamato smiles at Gaidin.
Kenamer beams at Gaidin!
You smile.
You say, "Well said."
Rgamato says to Gaidin, "Short but very deep message."
Sebestyen quietly says, "We remember those that have gone before. We remember honor."
Casserah whispers, "I suppose I have one."
Dianelle nods to Sebrahn.
Gaidin selects a tinder and lights a candle upon the table, then stands in quiet contemplation for a moment.
Casserah nods to Sebrahn.
Erieck strokes his beard in thoughtful contemplation.
You say, "Next up will be Mahone."
You nod to Mahone.
Mahone says, "I would like to remember Russon also... nothing more I could say other then I will never be half the man that he was an will always be. Second, I would like to honor and remember everyone here, who has taken the time to remember a friend."
Raising his Chadatru's Justice to Mahone, Penderrin gives him a toast.
Kenamer praises Mahone.
Rgamato praises Mahone.
Mahone says, "We will never forget everyone that has touched us and taught us so much. Thank you."
Rekon praises Mahone.
Mahone nods to you.
Cristalyn nods at Mahone, obviously agreeing with his views.
You smile.
You say, "Well said."
Cristalyn slowly empties her lungs.
You say, "Next up is Casserah."
Penderrin pats Casserah on the back.
Tilnari smiles at Casserah.
Kenamer smiles at Casserah.
Mahone just left.
Cristalyn nods.
You whisper to Balfore, "You'll be next"
Casserah says, "Eeary was one of the first Paladins I knew. I don't know that he's gone, but it's been many years since I've seen or heard anything of him."
Penderrin nods emphatically.
Casserah says, "I bought my first armor from him and he gave me wonderful advice on shields."
Sebestyen grins.
You nod.
Casserah says, "It would be nice to see him again. If not, I have fond memories."
Kenamer nods to Cristalyn.
Sebestyen nods at Casserah, obviously agreeing with her views.
Penderrin says, "He did make some mean field plate."
Rekon grins.
Casserah chuckles.
Sebestyen says, "He about got me killed a time or two. Good times."
Casserah grins at Sebestyen.
Kenamer grins at Sebestyen.
Rgamato chuckles.
Rgamato says, "Always good times when a friend gets ya killed."
Rgamato chuckles.
Penderrin glances at Rekon.
Penderrin snickers.
You nod.
Gaidin chuckles.
You whisper to Casserah, "set?"
Rgamato grins like an idiot.
Rekon whistles a merry tune.
Casserah nods to you.
Rgamato grins.
You say, "Well said."
Rekon grins.
Tilnari whispers, "If it would be alright, I'd... like to speak as well, Sir."
You say, "Next up is Balfore."
Balfore quietly says, "I would like to remember Ronok, who is away, he began my journey and gave me the armor I wear yet in his honor, and Sebestyen who stepped in and has helped me continue my journey."
You whisper to Tilnari, "Surely, you will be next"
Tilnari whispers, "Thank you."
Kenamer gazes at Balfore.
Balfore quietly says, "Thank you."
You smile.
Kenamer smiles at Balfore.
You nod to Balfore.
You say, "Next up is Tilnari."
Kenamer smiles at Tilnari.
Tilnari says, "Ah, well. I've not met most of you and I'm afraid I can claim no memories of Paladin's past, at least not personal ones."
Tilnari says, "But hearing all of you speak today has been inspirational."
Tilnari casually observes the area.
Raising his Chadatru's Justice to Tilnari, Penderrin gives her a toast.
Tilnari says, "I wanted to say... Thank you. To those that came before, and those that are here still with us now."
Kenamer pats Tilnari on the back.
Balfore just left.
Balfore just arrived.
You smile.
Balfore blushes a deep green color.
Penderrin says to Tilnari, "Booze and battle, traditions live on."
Penderrin winks.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: Paladins Passing (Long log!) 04/06/2013 02:57 AM CDT

awesome. thanks for posting a log too btw Leucius.
Re: Paladins Passing (Long log!) 04/06/2013 06:40 AM CDT
Thanks for putting it on and posting. If Uthgaar would just mend his evil ways, then he could come up and be a part of things! :P

~~~
True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
Re: Paladins Passing (Long log!) 04/06/2013 10:45 AM CDT

some of us like uthgaar's evil ways <3