loyalty and faith 10/02/2011 04:10 PM CDT
has been 403 years, 24 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
It is the 1st month of Akroeg the Ram in the year of the Iron Toad.
It is currently winter and it is night.

Sitting here in the cold and the dark, gives one time to reflect on the events that has brought me to this place.
My good friend Madigan has said that Loyalty is the corner stone in a Paladin code!
Loyalty to whom King? God? Country? Council?

I left my home in hopes of finding an answer to these visions. To see why Syal would tear at my soul?
My first stop was the Demon's South fortress and the possible connection to the Faith of Fostramor.
I stood upon the Crystal Dais and opened the Grimore. With no result failed!

Went to the North Fortress and that pit of that foul swamp.To examine the inter sanctum.
To see if Lady Emille's weapon the Fist was there? There is a war hammer there The Blight Fist!
still tinged with the remains of a Necromancers flesh! But is it Lady Emillie's unknown.
But while exploring, I can across a curious silver liquid flowing down one wall.
Shapes form in the liquid! Of Faces and body parts! And a claw!!!!!! That grabbed me and tried to break my neck!

Strange times indeed But found an old friend Worrclan. Always good to see a friend in such afoul place!
Said he thought Lady Emille might be a cousin of his. Asked him about this place and the liquid.
He thought the Heiroplants might be the old priest of that temple that the demon transformed!
And that the Demon slept. I said to him if the demon sleeps how was it able to attack me though the silver liquid?
He said the Liquid has never botherd him. Curious indeed!

But he mentioned that perhaps my quest might find an answer with Bazrid. Much evil in this land Fire burns Purple with no smoke?
Never seen wood burn purple nor so hot it doesn't smoke. None have seen Bazrid said he went hunting and hasn't returned.

Well the dawn comes time for my vigil to end for the night.So many questions and so few answers.

A Dragon Priest assassin sweeps the area with its serpentine eyes and snarls, "You can not hide forever! Your fate hasss already been sssealed!"
A Dragon Priest assassin eyes narrow as it points at you and hisses, "You ssshall be retired, mark!"