Calling All Holy Warriors on August 11th 07/28/2011 03:38 AM CDT
Seeking Holy Warriors of all the Immortals, regardless of guild or morality. Why do you follow your particular god and what do you do to further your deity's causes?

While this event is not limited to Paladins, I do hope to see at least a few of my guildmates there!

When: August 11th, 9 p.m. Eastern.
Where: The Memorial Shrine within the Crossing Temple Grounds. From inside the gate, it's north, east, northeast, east.

Note: Anyone looking for more detail can check the calendar, AIM me at CasserahDR, or seek me out in game.

--
Casserah Trugaredd, Paladin of Eluned
Re: Calling All Holy Warriors on August 11th 07/28/2011 06:22 PM CDT
Need more of this. Why should the clerics have all the fun when it comes to holy discussions right? Count me in.
Re: Calling All Holy Warriors on August 11th 07/28/2011 07:26 PM CDT
Great. I look forward to seeing you there and hopefully doing more Paladin-themed things in the future.
Re: Calling All Holy Warriors on August 11th 07/28/2011 07:39 PM CDT
I shall be in attendance. As will the good Sir Salazhar. If he's still a paladin then. We'll larp it up. Larp it good.

Where's Madigan?!?!

I'm so noble it hurts.
Re: Calling All Holy Warriors on August 11th 07/28/2011 07:43 PM CDT
>>We'll larp it up. Larp it good.

like folk even.
Re: Calling All Holy Warriors on August 11th 07/29/2011 09:11 AM CDT
<<like folk even.

+1

Madigan
tonight: Calling All Holy Warriors event 08/11/2011 02:36 PM CDT
Seeking Holy Warriors of all the Immortals, regardless of guild or morality. Why do you follow your particular god and what do you do to further your deity's causes?

When: Tonight, 9 p.m. Eastern.
Where: The Memorial Shrine within the Crossing Temple Grounds. From inside the gate, it's north, east, northeast, east.

--
Cass