Shard invasion 3/20 03/21/2011 12:26 PM CDT
Shard had a small invasion this morning of Dancers and Warriors on the south bridge. They seem to have been sent to kill all the Paladins.

"My goal in M3.0 is to give Paladins a contested spell that forces a target into melee and allows neither of you to retreat nor hide.

-Z"
Re: Shard invasion 3/20 03/21/2011 08:10 PM CDT
Every time I see one of these invasions, especially the death to paladins or the find the elven witch messages, I'm filled with hope that Yes, the event WILL continue soon.

DRPrime - Celeres Turrance
DRPrime - NecroUnknown
Re: Shard invasion 3/20 03/21/2011 08:26 PM CDT
"Every time I see one of these invasions, especially the death to paladins or the find the elven witch messages, I'm filled with hope that Yes, the event WILL continue soon."

Soon very soon now I'm getting more sure of it vision and stalker is appearing more frequently now.

"My goal in M3.0 is to give Paladins a contested spell that forces a target into melee and allows neither of you to retreat nor hide.

-Z"
Re: Shard invasion 3/20 03/21/2011 09:20 PM CDT
Now, I wasn't gonna say anything, but I THOUGHT that I was seeing those visions far more frequently. Wasn't sure if it was just blind hope and wishful thinking though.

DRPrime - Celeres Turrance
DRPrime - NecroUnknown