Returning...which sorcery/app spells? 09/07/2022 07:49 PM CDT

Hey guys Morlokk here, just returned after about ten years. I never was a huge magic user but since coming back im really using it a lot more it seems like, especially rebuke. Anyways I'm circle 87 and I've kept my magics at a decent rank, I can cast anything with relative ease and I've got every spell except the something kiss spell and it doesn't look like I would ever use it anyways...was wanting some suggestions for non paladin spells to pick up, surprise me with something outta left field. :)
Also any advice on which of my spells you guys can't live without, there's been a lotta magic changes....
Re: Returning...which sorcery/app spells? 09/08/2022 07:03 AM CDT
Welcome back!

I've found that GAF- available at the Artificer's in Crossing as a scroll- is a great spell to use to raise magic skills. If you want to get into sorcery- and it sounds like that's what you're looking for- consider getting a spell from some mana type besides holy. Check the Wikipedia: There is some great stuff there about magic.

Another thing you might want to do is join Discord: A lot of players are there and can give you far more complete information.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy