Crusader's Challenge 3.1 08/11/2014 09:29 AM CDT
Wanted to bring this up again since I’m a big fan of Crusader’s Challenge 3.1. I know I have a sort of childish habit of asking for more features every time something new and cool is released and here I go again (sorry!). It doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the spell by any means; if anything, it means the spell and its potential excites me.

So… Can the taunt portion be made to work at missile against players kind of like soul bond, and can more charges be added with skill or by default? The problems I experience with the taunt portion of the spell are twofold:

1. It does nothing in player combat if my opponent is at missile but still depletes a tauntsauce charge
2. Even though the recharge timer is pretty short, one tauntsauce charge can be hard to work with especially since taunting in an empty room consumes a charge (I think it’s like this for PvE reasons)

Also, not sure if it’s intentional but there’s no notification when tauntsauce is depleted, which can be confusing to players. When I was testing the spell in the test instance, there was a time I thought it wasn’t working, and it was because I depleted the tauntsauce charges.