Question about lead 09/11/2007 01:22 PM CDT
I have never used lead. Does it drain your soul when you use it? Do you have to be in combat to start leading? Is there downtime from using lead? I am wondering if I could somehow write it into my script.

Thanks
Re: Question about lead 09/11/2007 01:27 PM CDT
Lead is probably the best ability in the game IMO. It gives mucho bonus to defense and offense. This may sound crazy, but my access increases dramatically playing with a lead up (maybe an additional type ahead line?).

Anyway, the following should answer your questions:

1. You have to have a group and you have to be leading the group.
2. The duration is based on circle/charisma (I believe).
3. It is a pretty big drain on soul and you will need to replenish after a certain number of leads. Charisma determines the size of your soul pool (there may be other factors, but I only know Charisma).
4. As a point of reference, I can lead four times before I am drained with 35 charisma.

Good luck.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: Question about lead 09/11/2007 01:46 PM CDT
I'm sure this is a great addition. Kudos, Nehros & co.

I wish I could remember the last time I used lead. Glemm and I used to use it alot when we'd face/lead each other, then go beat on barbs and warmies.

Haha. 30th circle was so much more fun than now.

-THE Noob

Holy father - holy ghost
Who's the one who hurts you most
Rock the cradle when you cry
Scream another lullaby
Re: Question about lead 09/12/2007 05:39 PM CDT
I wonder how many times I could lead with my 19 charisma. Anyway, am I dreaming or do I remeber there being talks about some type of "self lead".

~Silus
Smite first, ask questions later.