Lead question for my guild-brothers/sisters 04/26/2003 06:02 PM CDT
This is more aimed at the mid-circle paladins out there. When lead was changed, I was in the low 20s, and it wasn't so great, gave me a nice boost to defence, but the officive side was lacking. I hadn'd used it for a while, because I married a cleric, making the mana glyph priceless. Now, I'm 40th, used lead, and was quite impressed, anyone else notice a drastic increase with just a few circles?

Samsaren Remlane
Re: Lead question for my guild-brothers/sisters 04/26/2003 08:10 PM CDT
Samsaren,

>>Now, I'm 40th, used lead, and was quite impressed, anyone else notice a drastic increase with just a few circles?

I was so "under-whelmed" by how poorly LEAD provided boosts that I've stopped using it. I don't think I've used it in over 3 months or more. From those about my level that HAVE used it recently and posted the results.. the boost is so small, as to be essentially useless. Maybe that's the "design philosophy" for it now.. a great boost for upper mid level folks, not that good for new paladins or elder paladins?

Redarch
Re: Lead question for my guild-brothers/sisters 04/27/2003 02:42 AM CDT
>>>>Maybe that's the "design philosophy" for it now.. a great boost for upper mid level folks, not that good for new paladins or elder paladins?

Redarch<<<<

I sure hope not. I have to wonder what causes the appearent power, is it rank boost to skills? I know when Michael lead in morunyn the bonus was almost a flashback to the old lead(as seen from 20th circle) to me at the time(37th or so). I admit it worries me that our power is seen as so valueless, its nice for me now, but if its going to suddenly get weak, I'll stick to mana, cast a few buffs, and let my wife pound the poor critters with AE from missle as I dance.

Samsaren Remlane