A voice from the shadows 01/18/2003 01:28 PM CST
Greetings everyone.

I can understand frustration when things change, can even understand venting. But one of my main responsibilities is to watch for, remove and or curtail negativity on the boards. And I take that responsibility very seriously. I will not all excessive negativity or blatant GM Bashing.

Do not take this as a dont post that post, its not. This board is for everyone, GMs, Players, and anyone else that wants to read them. All I ask, is that if you feel the need to vent, do it carefully and constructively. Think of it this way, if you were a GM and had a longterm goal, but someone was actively posting negatively if not outright bashing you. Would you stay motivated?

Sorry for pulling out the soapbox, but I felt it was time for alittle Pomae Soap.

Thanks

Pomae

<Walks off dragging a battered and barely intact soapbox behind him>
Re: A voice from the shadows 01/18/2003 01:44 PM CST
<Hands Pomae a new soapbox>

I think ya gonna need this <grin>.

I think two of the biggest issues are duration of leadership and what is the point of even using it if ya not even a Marshal with MO.

Shandarilli,
Paladin of Urrem'tier
Re: A voice from the shadows 01/18/2003 04:14 PM CST
>>Think of it this way, if you were a GM and had a longterm goal, but someone was actively posting negatively if not outright bashing you. Would you stay motivated?

Inverse that.

If you were a player, and you had longterm goals, but someone was actively changing the things that made up that longterm goal. Would you stay motivated?