The New Lead: At a glance 01/16/2003 09:22 PM CST
The subject says it all. This was a quick 10 minute assessment. Theres still plenty to look at before I'll really conclude anything.

Heres the quick run down. For a group of two, it does nothing, nada, zero, zilch, kaput. I get the power bonus of a jar of mayonaise. Or if it does give a boost to any stats or ranks, it acts like nothing. or like maybe 20-30 ranks. Ciroce and myself went into reverant zombies in Zoluren. And the results were crappy.

My charisma is 34 my disc 40. Not the best of each, but nothing to call crappy. I havent tried with a larger group. Being this a group ability, I am hoping that with more people the bonus grows for the group. So if your in crossing and wanna give a shot in zombies, let me know I would very much like to figure out what the bonus cap is, and how long it last, as well if benefits increase with larger groups.

The old lead allowed benefits that were unbelievable, and I loved it, unfortunately its gone. So you guys let me know if you wanna give it a shot in zombies.

SN : ClynlynDR

Clynlyn

http://www.annotatedboredom.com/houseofownzing

-There are no winners. Just smelly people.
Re: The New Lead: At a glance 01/16/2003 09:33 PM CST
I really wouldn't trust results from zombies, because of their being a flex critter, so that may skew the results.

Most of the family is on Aesry, but Adon is in Therengia near little peccs if anyone wants to see test results with a mid-40s level Paladin.
Re: The New Lead: At a glance 01/16/2003 09:38 PM CST
I'm gonna be in the abbey in a bit. If ya wanna grab me to add to a lead, just find me an' I'll help out, though I can't survive your zombies if they make it to melee, hee. I'll just have to be careful.

-Gheist
Re: The New Lead: At a glance 01/16/2003 09:48 PM CST
<<I really wouldn't trust results from zombies, because of their being a flex critter, so that may skew the results.

<<Most of the family is on Aesry, but Adon is in Therengia near little peccs if anyone wants to see test results with a mid-40s level Paladin.

THINK for a moment ok. I know they are flex creatures. Without Lead i was hitting them with the same messaging as i did WITH leading.

Now since you should better understand what that means. I dont know yet fully what lead does. As I said in my first post, there still alot to be tested. So dont poke holes yet Gonif, I think I still know how to test my ability.

Clynlyn

http://www.annotatedboredom.com/houseofownzing

-There are no winners. Just smelly people.
Re: The New Lead: At a glance 01/16/2003 10:00 PM CST
Sorry but it better not be the more people ya have the better it is. Hunting in a group of more then 2 or 3 people just makes the critters run off. Except for invasions of course.

Tyden
Re: The New Lead: At a glance 01/16/2003 10:22 PM CST
If the Ability of lead increases with the more people in a group, maybe they want us only to lead during invasions and in our hunting groups.. just an idea.. gonna be doing some testing of my own soon..

Sir Gottimus
Re: The New Lead: At a glance 01/16/2003 10:32 PM CST
>>If the Ability of lead increases with the more people in a group, maybe they want us only to lead during invasions and in our hunting groups.. just an idea.. gonna be doing some testing of my own soon..

Soooo... almost never?

:P
Re: The New Lead: At a glance 01/16/2003 10:33 PM CST
Thats all fine and dandy as soon as they make the critters stop running off. Adanf for example 3 people and bang they run sometimes with 2. I know its cause they are suppose to be "smart" but dont base abilites off of it. Besides why would it be more powerful if im leading 1 person rather then 100? Anyway all irrelevent till we see if its fact or not. Stupid gondala is slow.

Tyden