Help Paladin quest around 45 01/27/2017 08:33 AM CST
I hope someone can help me I really messed up with a quest. i was given a quest around 45th circle by guildleader in Theren to go to one of the islands and do something but I lost my notes and not sure what to do or what its even about. I have searched online and not really finding any guide that would help me know what this quest is to earn or how to go about it.

any help would be apreciated!

Stone Beard Arenak

I have already received the following glyphs

Warding
Bonding
Light
Mana
Ease
Re: Help Paladin quest around 45 01/27/2017 09:36 AM CST
He may be directing you to the the Sacred Insight quest on Aesry. I don't want to post any spoilers just in case, but you can find the info you need on Epedia.
Re: Help Paladin quest around 45 01/27/2017 12:28 PM CST
Thank you, this does appear to be exactly the one that I am looking for.

Stone Beard Arenak
Re: Help Paladin quest around 45 01/27/2017 01:06 PM CST
If it's the one I'm thinking of, I'd also really suggest making friends with someone who will run you back in a boat.
Re: Help Paladin quest around 45 01/27/2017 01:25 PM CST
> If it's the one I'm thinking of, I'd also really suggest making friends with someone who will run you back in a boat.

Does jump jewelry work?
Re: Help Paladin quest around 45 01/27/2017 02:28 PM CST
>>Does jump jewelry work?

I don't think most verbs "work" except GO and directions. There might be some system-level ones but even those I'd be wary of just in case. I'd be surprised if RUB was flagged as an okay verb.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Help Paladin quest around 45 01/27/2017 03:53 PM CST
>If it's the one I'm thinking of, I'd also really suggest making friends with someone who will run you back in a boat.
>I don't think most verbs "work" except GO and directions. There might be some system-level ones but even those I'd be wary of just in case. I'd be surprised if RUB was flagged as an okay verb.

Pretty sure you're both thinking of the Glyph of Light quest, which used to be absolutely awful. I made changes so that it is no longer as bad as you're describing. Unless there is another awful quest where you can't use any verbs that I'm not aware of.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Help Paladin quest around 45 01/27/2017 04:04 PM CST
>>Pretty sure you're both thinking of the Glyph of Light quest, which used to be absolutely awful. I made changes so that it is no longer as bad as you're describing. Unless there is another awful quest where you can't use any verbs that I'm not aware of.

That's a big relief, so thank you!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Help Paladin quest around 45 01/27/2017 05:59 PM CST
>Pretty sure you're both thinking of the Glyph of Light quest, which used to be absolutely awful. I made changes so that it is no longer as bad as you're describing. Unless there is another awful quest where you can't use any verbs that I'm not aware of.

How dare you improve the game.
Re: Help Paladin quest around 45 01/28/2017 09:05 AM CST
If it's the Sacred Insight quest chain, you can complete all three in Aesry if you meet the reqs. Sacred Insight is kinda forgettable since graverobbing isn't at all common any more and perceive item doesn't always work, but it does make your eyes glow when you use it. Nowadays it'd be cooler if Sacred Insight let us perceive Necromancy (DO) or SO or basic truths about an adventurer, but I like the original concept: Paladins help people retrieve their stolen stuff, find justice.

>Pretty sure you're both thinking of the Glyph of Light quest, which used to be absolutely awful. I made changes so that it is no longer as bad as you're describing. Unless there is another awful quest where you can't use any verbs that I'm not aware of.

That's a very welcome change. I remember being so frightened of botching that quest from the stories I heard that I was even afraid to go in any direction that wasn't cardinal or ordinal, or input anything but "look." Thanks.
Re: Help Paladin quest around 45 01/28/2017 10:41 AM CST
Thanks it is the Sacred Insight quest but doesnt seem too clear what to do. I talked to the guy at the tomb and did what he said and was tasked with finding the stuff. unfortunately, if i just need to kill graverobbers until i find the right stuff I need to go work my HE at 49th circle can barely touch them and take too many hits from them and the ravens with them.