Death and Auto Warding Question 11/03/2010 04:23 PM CDT
Up until the fest, I haven't died much without a raise since the changes to death and favors.

Is it intended that paladins using the vanilla DEPART automatically use DEPART ALL? During one of my encounters from Death From Above, I was very low on coin, and decided I'd much rather save the hassle of losing two favors than save my mighty 2 silver, 5 bronze and 8 copper. So I used DEPART ITEM, yet, I ended up with my massive wealth, and minus two favors instead of one.

So basically, is it impossible for paladins who are autowarded at death to only use one favor on depart?

Re: Death and Auto Warding Question 11/03/2010 04:32 PM CDT
using depart item uses two favors not one
Re: Death and Auto Warding Question 11/03/2010 04:48 PM CDT
Right, but my understanding was that the autoward (or GoW on non-paladins) is supposed to save you a favor? Not correct? The fact remains though that I also used just plain DEPART, and it treated it like DEPART ALL.

Re: Death and Auto Warding Question 11/03/2010 04:52 PM CDT
This was an error caused by the fest coin protection not playing well together with Glyph of Warding. It was corrected yesterday.

GM Grejuva
Re: Death and Auto Warding Question 11/03/2010 09:03 PM CDT
Ah, thanks for the clarification Grejuva!