Bond Weapon Glyph, no? 11/24/2008 12:35 PM CST
This is just me making my motion that I am not for this to become a glyph. The usefulness of this spell is really nice as it is. There are enough things being made or already in use that will use our soul pool adding one more won't be beneficial. For one faiths will probaly use a big chunk of the pool and we can only get off a few mana wards per full soul pool currently as it is. I probaly am already too late with this but thought I should put it out there. Thanks

Vindicator Adakin of Prime
Kastr/Killr of TF

"The Key To Immortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering."

"Killing Time Murders Opportunities."
Re: Bond Weapon Glyph, no? 12/14/2008 01:18 PM CST
Just to clarify that for many years, there already has been a bond weapon glyph used by Paladins to bond a deader's weapon and shield, or whatever they were holding in their hands when they died. I would think that both the auto-bond and the auto-ward upon death are only in effect for Paladins completing those quests.

The spell bond weapon is also currently in use by Paladins (different than bonding potions), but this spell is somewhat obsolete since Paladins can die holding their weapons now. Not too long ago, the Paladin had to have the spell up in order to die holding their weapon or shield. The spell is still very useful for hunting with thrown weapons because they come right back. It also works great for those critters that try to snatch a weapon out of the Paladin's hand.

Senior Commander Gwenddolyn,
Of the Therengia Cavalry,
Baron's Dragoons, Baron's Hussars, and Baron's Outriders