Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Icons for Holy Weapon 04/14/2009 05:12 PM CDT
Supposedly.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Icons for Holy Weapon 04/15/2009 09:28 AM CDT
Let's not get on a Maece-hunt in a bad way. Remember that she has been with us a long time and has done many good things for us. Plus, she has played a paladin in the past, which is something we can not say for most GM's that touch our guild.

The points raised are very valid (communication and being responsive), but let's be respectful about it. Much love for everyone that posted and this is not directed at anyone, just seemed like the right thing to post.

Madigan

Free the Paladin Guild in 2009.
Re: Icons for Holy Weapon 04/15/2009 10:27 AM CDT
I don't think anyone is pointing fingers, but this has happened to us before. Advocates have simply had enough (and I don't know how they don't burn out sooner, honestly) and need to take a break, but we are left here guessing what the deal is. Is it just me or does it seem that the paladin guild tends to wear down advocates pretty quick?

I think instead of people posting questions to an advocate that isn't currently around and shrugging their shoulders or getting disheartened at the lack of a response, we should just be informed that "so and so isn't here right now fyi".

In light of some posts in the Discuss with Simu forum, it seems she's going through some personal stuff or whatnot which I hope works out as well as possible. That being said, it's a little goofy that we have to find out in a roundabout way in a different topic months after her last post here in our subforum.

This isn't a rant, just a request. I respect the (mostly) thankless work that GMs do for us. I'm glad a couple of other GMs have stepped in to take up the slack while our advocate is gone. Maece's player was one of the oldest paladins and I know she's always had the guild close to her heart. I would just like a head's up is all.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Icons for Holy Weapon 04/15/2009 11:03 AM CDT
Points aboslutely well taken Glemm. Not everyone knows that Maece was one of the oldest paladins in our guild, so thought I would drop that post.

Madigan

Free the Paladin Guild in 2009.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page