Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Changes to Glyphs(proposed) 04/12/2008 09:35 PM CDT
Takes me at least two full days, longer if I am melting soulstones. That is if I can not protect or trace mana with a cleric in the area. Of course, I only play about 1-4 hours/day, that probably has something to do with it.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: Changes to Glyphs(proposed) 04/13/2008 12:33 AM CDT
I agree with the others, we have a TON of ways of replenishing soul. We're always open to new ideas of course as we create new fun stuff, but it's just an extra perk - not a current need.

~Maece

"You thought it was me gnawing on the passengers? Nah, I'm a vegetarian."

Flight of the Living Dead, 2007
Glyphs and Paladins 3.0 03/26/2011 03:14 PM CDT
I'm sitting around unable to do ANYTHING on account of the quest I'm on (can you guess which one?), so I figured I'd haunt the boards and ask a few questions that have been brewing.

Maybe we'll get a list of what are glyphs are going to be like with our 3.0 spell list, but I was wondering what the development status of our glyphs is. I seem to recall hearing that the powers that be want our glyphs to be more attractive to use more regularly as opposed to the current "keep my soul state maxed so's I can slap a ghost" mentality, and I also vaguely remember hearing that they are trying to attach as many guild abilities as possible to the exp system. I guess my questions are these:

Are glyphs going to run off of skills? Will it be our endurance skill, or will it be a magic skill?

Will existing glyphs (and/or their quests) change any?

Not really a glyph question, but will we still be able to train armor hinderance down farther than non-armor-prime guilds, or is that design decision being waylaid in favor of the "ranks = ranks" decision?

Can anyone drop hints about the endurance skill and what we will be able to do with it?

And lastly: It seems like all the other guilds 3.0 lists are released, and I'm not trying to sound like a broken record, but we haven't even gotten a "soon" for the ETA of ours... I have a suspicion (more of a hope really) that the existence of paladins and our 3.0 abilities will be taking a dramatic new turn that is tied somehow to the resolution of the ongoing paladin guild events, and THAT's why we haven't heard anything... Am I close? Or is our list just coming soon, whenever someone who is already very busy can get around to it? Is there a way to answer this question without giving anything away?

hmmm.... that's all. Shouldn't be too much longer before I can stop being a living statue and get back to hacking and slashing.
Re: Glyphs and Paladins 3.0 03/26/2011 04:30 PM CDT
From completely (un)reliable sources and hard fact (wild conjecture) I would like to deliver some bad news.

The reason no lists have been given for the Paladin guild in the new 3.0 world is... Paladins will not exist. We are all going to be given the choice of becoming Clerics, Rangers, or Barbarians.

I'm sorry to be the deliverer of bad news, but it is what it is..........

:)

DRPrime - Celeres Turrance
DRPrime - NecroUnknown
Re: Glyphs and Paladins 3.0 03/26/2011 07:54 PM CDT
I am certainly relieved that the source for this was not only unreliable but making wild guesses as well.
Re: Glyphs and Paladins 3.0 03/27/2011 10:12 PM CDT
:D

Damn, that was just what I've been waiting to hear. THANKS!

Khohan
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page