Glyph of Mana 03/10/2004 12:19 AM CST
On the quest here and got the speach from Cleworth and it seems pretty simple, but I've been standing by an altar (not the one he tells you not to go to) and I think I'm going to gouge my eyes out because I've done all the obvious things and nothing's happened....not looking for the answer, just a nudge, please....please.

Derik
Re: Glyph of Mana 03/10/2004 08:17 AM CST
How's your soul?

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Glyph of Mana 03/10/2004 11:05 AM CST
IM me at DRKOLAISA and mybe I can give you a hand.

Kolaisa

Use that beer sponge you call a brain!
Re: Glyph of Mana 03/10/2004 12:16 PM CST
>>How's your soul?

Ryeka<<

Pristine, just got a badge and was playing with that. It seems like I'm doing the right thing but its not working, I don't know but its driving me crazy.

Derik
Glyph of Mana 03/10/2004 09:27 PM CST
Thank you guys for the nudges...I didn't realize that there were a billion altars in Theren. I got the glyph and got a few more altars on my shiny new pilgrim badge.

Derik
Glyph of Mana trouble 06/10/2008 07:08 PM CDT
Just a quick question--any reason I should have trouble tracing the mana glyph? I keep getting "an empty feeling pervades your soul, but nothing else happens" though I've checked with a soulstone that my soul pool is full and my soul state is one down from pristine. I don't take a soul pool hit after that messaging either. Furthermore, I was able to trace it once in the midst of a whole bunch of failures. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Haark
Re: Glyph of Mana trouble 06/10/2008 08:38 PM CDT
Not enough soul. I experience this a lot. Just keep raising your soul. Each step of soul level is a range. Its top end 2nd from the top range.

Crusader Taghz

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother...", William Shakespeare.
Glyph of Mana 08/04/2008 02:22 PM CDT
I can't get one off.
Pristine luminescence/bright inner light.
Circle 20.
Charisma 16.

Ackfer - Halfling in a Can, No Fillers Here!
Re: Glyph of Mana 08/04/2008 02:23 PM CDT
I wonder if I am "tracing" it wrong so
Trace mana Ackfer?

Re: Glyph of Mana 08/04/2008 03:51 PM CDT
Trace Mana Madigan is the syntax for me.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: Glyph of Mana 08/05/2008 06:07 AM CDT
just because your soul is pristine doesn't mean it's at the highest it can possibly be. It's a scaling system. Tithe, tend and pray to your badge. This should bring you to top end considering you are already at pristine. Exh on your soulstone to check to see if your pool is then full. Once it is, try again. Otherwise, train more charisa
Re: Glyph of Mana 08/05/2008 06:50 AM CDT
Okie doke. More Charisma Training I guess.

Re: Glyph of Mana 09/12/2008 11:09 AM CDT
I haven't been able to get this to work either, even at pristine level. Do you need to be at the max for this or what?

I am at 20 Charisma, I believe.
Re: Glyph of Mana 09/12/2008 11:12 AM CDT
Glyph of Mana needs close to top level soul

trace mana <name>

Crusader Taghz

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother...", William Shakespeare.
Re: Glyph of Mana 09/12/2008 01:01 PM CDT
I lub this Glyph. Yep, push that soul state. Once your there and don't take soul hits your golden. Circle 26, charisma 19. I never fail to pull this off.