Glyph of Warding 03/10/2003 08:51 PM CST
What exactly determines the length the ward lasts? I feel like mine have been 17 minutes forever. I was under the impression that either or both charisma and circle had an influence. I just circled and trained charisma so either those don't factor in or it is determined by multiple circles and ranks in charisma to determine the length. Just a curiosity really, not like 17 minutes isn't ample time. By the way, can we get it to say 'roisaen' instead, to fit with the new magic system and everything else? Thanks!
-Advocate Alaxndr
Re: Glyph of Warding 03/10/2003 10:12 PM CST
Alaxndr,

>>What exactly determines the length the ward lasts?

It is purely circle based. And it doesn't go up every circle. Its a range. I think its about 1 minute for every 4 circles, at least based on my quick calculations.

Redarch
Re: Glyph of Warding 03/11/2003 10:02 AM CST
Many thanks, Redarch.
-Advocate Alaxndr
Glyph of Warding Bugs Still Exist 06/03/2003 11:57 PM CDT
1) Items taken from a broken glyph does are not labeled as graverobbed.

Solution a: Label them as graverobbed.
Solution b: Don't make the items fall all over. Make them go into an unprotected grave.

2) The nightsilk chest harness/back harness/wrist sheathe/garter still show up in a grave, even when you are glyphed. If the player only goes to touch their ward, they don't get the item. They need to dig their grave. They might not know this, and run off without their valuable item. Please fix.