meditate 11/19/2015 09:32 AM CST
I try to meditate but i cannot consintrat
Re: meditate 11/19/2015 09:45 AM CST
The meditate command is primarily used for barbarian special abilities. Other guilds receive the message "You attempt to meditate, but have trouble concentrating." because they do not have that special ability (Inner Fire). Is there something specific you are trying to do, since this is posted in the paladin folders?

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Re: meditate 11/19/2015 11:05 AM CST
He posted in another folder. I believe he is trying to do the first quest (orb focus)
Re: meditate 11/19/2015 01:23 PM CST
While I'm not going to give the whole thing away (because I'm of the opinion Quests are something worth trying), I will hand you this one. When you cannot meditate it is because you lack energy in your soul pool.

To expound some, Paladin soul has two aspects, State and Pool, your soul STATE (visible by walking through a soulstone arch for example) sets the size and recovery rate of your POOL (visable by exhaling on a soulstone).

TL/DR - you need more juice, make sure your soul is pristine and wait a bit before trying again.

Samsaren

P.S. If you chase me down IN GAME (not via boards, IMs etc) I can usually be persuaded into being a little more helpful, and yes, I live in Shard.