Holy icon question 11/13/2014 05:45 PM CST
Is there a way to tell if this is bonded to someone "a large gleaming icon of polished steel shaped to resemble a thirteen-pointed star"? If not and I accidently bond it, can they be unbonded?

Thanks for any info!
Re: Holy icon question 11/13/2014 06:36 PM CST
I have one which is bonded to my Paladin, and couldn't figure out how to tell it is.

I believe that, like most items which are not bonded via potions, it is a one and done bond.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: Holy icon question 11/13/2014 06:45 PM CST
>>Is there a way to tell if this is bonded to someone "a large gleaming icon of polished steel shaped to resemble a thirteen-pointed star"? If not and I accidently bond it, can they be unbonded?<<

try the study verb and see if that will tell you.

M@c ~]X!j % %AN_rrWB5z4%p rBa =jZb*h[mp,0;pv` knIM%aJ|
WARNING: You are carrying an extremely large number of items on your person.
Having a very high number of items can cause character corruption or
Re: Holy icon question 11/13/2014 09:11 PM CST
>You get a large andesite icon chiseled into the shape of a roaring lion from inside your backpack.
>
>You are still rather wet, but drying off nicely.
> study icon
>You take on a studious look.
> app icon
>The andesite icon feels pretty light.
>You are certain that the andesite icon is worth exactly 108240 Dokoras.
>Roundtime: 8 seconds.
R> l icon
>The bulk of the porphyritic stone has been shaped into a full-bodied lion caught mid-roar. Draped from its voluminous mane is a set of scales, one platform supporting a tiny tyrium sword the other weighing an intricate gold olive laurel.
> anal icon
>You can't tell anything about a large andesite icon chiseled into the shape of a roaring lion.
> turn icon
>That doesn't seem to do much.
> tap ico
>You tap a large andesite icon chiseled into the shape of a roaring lion that you are holding.
> poke
>Poke what?
> raise icon
>You hold a large andesite icon chiseled into the shape of a roaring lion high into the air for all to see.
> kiss icon
>You kiss a large andesite icon chiseled into the shape of a roaring lion!

This icon is bonded to my paladin. Picked it up off tower and kissed it twice with correct/appropriate messaging. Soul state is good, soul pool is good, etc.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Item:Large_andesite_icon_chiseled_into_the_shape_of_a_roaring_lion

I've been unable to get the icon to identify itself as belonging to me in any form.

I suspect the only notification would be actually attempting to use it. Have to love ancient cryptic systems. I'd say GM assistance would be good here. You can probably just assist and get someone to check it.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'