Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Soul State & The First Strike 03/31/2009 11:57 AM CDT
>>Also I believe engaging from hiding gives a soul hit (or at least gives you some 'this is wrong' messaging).

As well as retreating from hidden.

Vindicator Adakin of Prime
WorldsBestMagic Kastr of TF

"The Key To Immortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering."

"Killing Time Murders Opportunities."
Re: Soul State & The First Strike 04/01/2009 01:36 PM CDT
you can advance on a creature and then while advancing or when at melee you can hide an not recieve a soul hit... make sure you unhide or out yourself through some other non combat action before attacking or retreating.

you can stalk without any soul hit.

there are certain creatures you cannot attack at all without recieving a soul hit... and as i recall there is no warning...

antelopes i believe are one of them... theres a few others but i dont remember what they are maybe bison?
Soul in Hib 04/13/2009 06:07 AM CDT
Hi there,

Is there at least a tithe box or something to help with my soul other than tending and badging in or around Hib?
Re: Soul in Hib 04/13/2009 07:09 AM CDT
Try meditating in the pool in the Hib guildhall, but you can only do it once every 24 RL hours or so.

http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/RanikMap118d

~Thilan
Re: Soul in Hib 04/13/2009 07:13 AM CDT
THANKS!
Soulstones/tortured souls 08/03/2009 02:31 PM CDT
Do tortured souls still drop soulstones? Is there any other way to get a soulstone?

I'm in Dunshade bolting these guys to death one after another. Just want to know if I should keep going and be patient, or do something else.

Squire Kairick
Re: Soulstones/tortured souls 08/03/2009 02:42 PM CDT
They still drop soulstones. 1/300 app.

Madigan

Free the Paladin Guild in 2009.
Re: Soulstones/tortured souls 08/04/2009 09:17 AM CDT
I'll confirm that they still drop soulstones to the best of my knowledge. Only other way to get 'em is buying them, either the plain soulstones or the items with soulstones embedded into them ala my medallion: a twisted silver medallion with an embedded soulstone. Not sure how many items there are like this floating around though.

-Guardian Lord Alaxndr Durnovaria, Advocate of Therengia

"A knight is sworn to valor
His heart knows only virtue
His blade defends the helpless
His words speak only truth
His wrath undoes the wicked."
Re: Soulstones/tortured souls 08/04/2009 10:38 AM CDT
See me out on Ratha I normally have one or three around.

A s'sugi malchata attempts to evade, mis-stepping and blundering into the blow. The shield lands an awesome strike that explodes the chest in a shower of blood and splintered ribs.
A s'sugi malchata crumbles to the ground.
Re: Soulstones/tortured souls 08/21/2009 08:11 AM CDT
I recently sat there for a few days trying to get one. Someone told me they set up a script to kill tortured souls and found one after a couple days recently.

I ended up finding someone kind enough to hook me up with one for free.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page