bad spot for an ot reply? 01/12/2011 06:45 PM CST
<<I really think you do, actually.

I once left because the game became unfun. 3 years after that, and some noteworthy changes, I'm back and having fun while I play. If I wasn't having fun, I'd stop playing, again.

Regarding the evaluation and analysis of my posting habits and style; thanks for the concern, however, I'm not interested in any advice.

Mistrust is our only defense against betrayal.
Re: bad spot for an ot reply? 01/12/2011 08:54 PM CST
<<I once left because the game became unfun. 3 years after that, and some noteworthy changes, I'm back and having fun while I play. If I wasn't having fun, I'd stop playing, again.>>

Super! You're on the right track. WELL DONE!

<<Regarding the evaluation and analysis of my posting habits and style; thanks for the concern, however, I'm not interested in any advice.>>

If I were giving you advice, I'd recommend you stop playing the part of The Cynical Roleplayer. It looks forced and falls flat. Every Single. Time.

It's not clever and it's not novel. Nobody laughs. Nobody cares. It's all been said before. Stop actively trying to make some kind of niche for yourself and let it come naturally.

Since you aren't asking for advice, disregard the above.

Words of wisdom for whomever:

Dragonrealms is not an investment. It's entertainment. Anyone who treats it as the former is setting themselves up for disappointment.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: bad spot for an ot reply? 01/12/2011 10:07 PM CST
What part of stating that I'm concerned I will have to spend time crafting to circle/gain tdps is cynical? It's a product of the mech split and ways to learn whatever ML becomes.

AFAIK, nothing is set in stone for new reqs. Why can't I raise my concerns so they can be considered? Should I have asked you for permission first?

<<Stop actively trying to make some kind of niche for yourself and let it come naturally.

I'm naturally cynical.

Mistrust is our only defense against betrayal.