Oh well... 09/01/2010 04:01 PM CDT
Sorry for the fact that nearly every post I make of late is followed up by annoying responces from a few certain posters who despite their utter failures at tryin to "bash" at me, just end up seeming rather foolish. Sometimes they do get it right though and their jives are funny. More of this and less of the direct assault please.

Oh, and one of them owes me 500 platinum. Not that he'll pay up, that would be too honorable an act for him to comprehend. <conflict>

>ask rangu about hair
Rangu scratches his bald head and says, "I don't have any idea what you are asking me about."
>
Re: Oh well... 09/01/2010 09:51 PM CDT
Sad to say, it seems to be the trend of the Play.net boards. Many of the more active posters are also some of the more 'entrenched' and or bitter players who are very stuck in their ways. Prior to taking a break for a few years I came to the conclusion that clicking the 'post' requires a thick skin and the ability to tune a LOT of stuff out.

Samsaren Remlane
I will defend to your death, your right, to my opinion.
Re: Oh well... 09/01/2010 09:57 PM CDT
>>I came to the conclusion that being on the internet requires a thick skin and the ability to tune a LOT of stuff out.

FTFY.

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.
Re: Oh well... 09/01/2010 11:09 PM CDT
>I came to the conclusion that part of being an adult is having a thick skin.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.