Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 08:09 AM CDT
"your" folder? you don't own it. Simu does. So take your own advice and grow up. and shaddup while yer at it.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 08:37 AM CDT
>>>With an account name of 'praxis', is anyone really surprised?<<

>I am. I'm more of a Capatin Kirk guy myself, and skipped the next generation. :(

I grew up with the original and followed TNG. I was an early fan of DS9, but that got stale for me. I've followed the movies (although I haven't seen the latest; it'll be on BRD soon though), and have otherwise ignored the other offshoots. Big hollywood got a hold of it after Roddenberry died, and its not the same, to me.

>Gonif, who told you that you could post in our folders?

Gonif was one of the first to comment on the praxis reference back in 2000 or so. (read: before wikipedia). Stop being a hater, Drongol was better at it anyways.
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 08:52 AM CDT
After some long thoughts on the matter and reading boring star trek references, I have decided my position on this conflict is to side with ..

>>Maybe I should start hunting paladins...

>>Crusader Taghz

Any questions can be directed to my hammer, once it's on your face. thx.

Vindicator Adakin of Prime
WorldsBestMagic Kastr of TF

"The Key To Immortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering."

"Killing Time Murders Opportunities."
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 09:19 AM CDT
>Any questions can be directed to my hammer, once it's on your face. thx.

It would be a Gong Show.

Crusader Taghz

DFA = DISC + AGIL + TM > Evasion + Reflex

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother...", William Shakespeare.
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 09:23 AM CDT
After some long thoughts on the matter and after reading your last post i've decided to let you know you need to release Taghz's sack immeidately. Its pathetic.

~Silus
Banner first, ask questions later.
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 09:36 AM CDT
<<"your" folder? you don't own it. Simu does. So take your own advice and grow up. and shaddup while yer at it.>>

No, this folder is mine.

<<Gonif was one of the first to comment on the praxis reference back in 2000 or so. (read: before wikipedia). Stop being a hater, Drongol was better at it anyways.>>

Good job, you've found a nerd in arms that's decoded your secret. If you'd like, I can make a new folder for the both of you to frolic in while you go over the various episodes where the Enterprise's warp core was ejected and why.

Oh, and the two of you can tell each other to "make it so" until the smile on your face gets so big that it breaks your head in half.

The first one to die loses.

Engage.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 09:57 AM CDT
>Star Trek references.

Nerds.
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 09:59 AM CDT
Reading Paladin conflicts is like watching that home video of the mentally-disabled-people fight club that was all over the news a few months back.
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 10:02 AM CDT
Welcomth toth thehh cluthb thmel youth willt Fith inth thuperbly.

Crusader Taghz

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother...", William Shakespeare.
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 10:04 AM CDT
The lisp jokes were novel about a year ago, Taghz. You're a little late on the funny train.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 10:45 AM CDT
After some barely-even-worth-my-time mini-thoughts, I've decided to show you how pathetic you truly are. Peruse my previous post for the hidden message of whats to come. See below for hints.

HELPSECTION:
MY HAMMER
YOUR FACE

Vindicator Adakin of Prime
WorldsBestMagic Kastr of TF

"The Key To Immortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering."

"Killing Time Murders Opportunities."
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 10:49 AM CDT
This can only be resolved with a spar between Defender Taghz and Paragon Adakin.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 11:44 AM CDT
WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY FOLDER?! Adakin, Glemm, Slaris, Taghz and myself should never, ever be fighting. Ever.

We're supposed to make fun of Celeres and Phandanqwz. Because they suck.

AND WHY IS GONIF POSTING HERE. IS THERE A PALADIN AMONGST HER 9000 GONIFS?

- Chivalrous Shield Korsik Rippentropp, Most Noble Paladine

Crusader against the Innocent
Defender of All That is Wrong
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 11:58 AM CDT
Paladin or not, it does not excuse them acting a fool in my folder.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 12:12 PM CDT
>>AND WHY IS GONIF POSTING HERE. IS THERE A PALADIN AMONGST HER 9000 GONIFS?

Adongonif is the name.

Crusader Taghz

Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 12:18 PM CDT
of course. i have a few paladins in the family. Have to have someone to stand there and look all shiney and such...

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 12:27 PM CDT
There's no e in shiny.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 12:46 PM CDT
And real paladins don't look shiny. They look as if they're covered in the blood, guts, and gore of the heathenistic Prydaens they've slaughtered. They look that way because they are.

- Warrior of Virtue Korsik Rippentropp, Most Noble Paladine

Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 12:51 PM CDT
I personally wear as much dark colored items as possible so people can figure out I'm a dark paladin.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 01:42 PM CDT
Heh, I foresee much humor, carnage and shenanigans going forward.

Madigan

"le rage du paladine" Korsik
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 02:08 PM CDT
>>Heh, I foresee much humor, carnage and shenanigans going forward.

Unfortunately, you only have 10 more days of me. Then I'll be gone for 7 months. GLEMM YOU MUST UPHOLD THE STANDARDS THAT I HAVE SET IN MY ABSENCE. TYSIR

- Warrior of Virtue Korsik Rippentropp, Most Noble Paladine

Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 02:27 PM CDT
I shall do my best, good sir.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 05:19 PM CDT
>>Paladin or not, it does not excuse them acting a fool in my folder.

Your folder was dormant until I returned and I was a contributor in the last thread. If anything, it's my folder.

Step off, Jack.
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 05:26 PM CDT
I'm sorry, do you bring quality to this folder? No. I'd rather have it lie dormant and be decent than have it filled with your dumb posts and suck.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 05:59 PM CDT
Glemm, please. You're supposed to let others type. See the rules: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 06:52 PM CDT
I'm not clicking on your obvious malware link. TRY AGAIN I'M A PROFESSIONAL.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 06:55 PM CDT
You clicked.
You know you clicked.
We know you clicked.

You're a CLICKAR!
Re: SON OF SLARIS 10/29/2009 07:28 PM CDT
Refer to your post above when I speak of material that sucks. Way to go.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: SON OF SLARIS 11/13/2009 03:34 PM CST
<<nerd on nerd, good job.

<<everyone knows females that play this game are deranged. Whether that's a good thing or not for you, I'll let you make your own call.

<<-Mr. Glemm

2 weeks late but I feel I have to reply...

Nerd I won't argue with....I may even be a complete dork, but I assure you, I am not deranged. :D

~ Kattena
Re: SON OF SLARIS 11/13/2009 03:40 PM CST
Glemm's got a point, though I would say the craziest of crazy is restricted to the older computer-bound housewives, based on the anecdotes and personal experiences I've accumulated over the years.

Rev. Reene

Your mind hears Aislynn thinking, "Hrrr. Just not Caelumia. She creates multi-dimensional pain that defies the laws of anatomy."
Your mind hears Azatia thinking, "she's good like that"
Re: SON OF SLARIS 11/13/2009 03:42 PM CST
Probably very true. Of course, me saying I'm not deranged leaves everyone else to make their own decisions as to whether or not I'm mentally capable of making that distinction.

~Kattena
Re: SON OF SLARIS 11/13/2009 03:48 PM CST
Kattena, you're in the minority. Most females are insane.

I mean, I don't hold it against them, we guys make them that way, but whatever, a fact is a fact.

A girl can only take so much of the inherent retardation which is the male species before she loses it completely.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: SON OF SLARIS 12/08/2009 06:52 PM CST
Enough of this gor'tog love fest.

Me
Re: SON OF SLARIS 12/08/2009 06:53 PM CST
Ummm... the last post was almost a month ago. Way to necro it.

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386A.V.
Re: SON OF SLARIS 12/08/2009 07:04 PM CST
>accuse threadcromancy

Rev. Reene

"I used to appreciate these stars just for their beautiful form, but now I can't help a twinge of feeling that it is uncannily like looking down the barrel of a rifle." - Peter Tuthill
Re: SON OF SLARIS 12/08/2009 07:13 PM CST
it's been awhile
Re: SON OF SLARIS 12/08/2009 08:38 PM CST
Good lord they're coming out of the woodwork.

~Thilan
Re: SON OF SLARIS 12/08/2009 08:39 PM CST
<<Good lord they're coming out of the woodwork.

Aha! There's a woodworking shop in Leth... everyone head down there and look for the necro guild!

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386A.V.
Re: SON OF SLARIS 12/09/2009 04:21 AM CST
Hey Kola.
Re: SON OF SLARIS 12/09/2009 05:22 AM CST
howdy buddy, slaris still floating around or you got a new guy?