Give it up Madigan 06/26/2008 01:55 PM CDT
>What is painful is a post that brings nothing to the table, contains no thought and is just a troll. Disappointing from you.

Dude, you aren't going to be doing damage without using the TM skill. For the love of god, stop posting new ideas that ignore this fact.

This is getting to be seriously annoying.
Re: Give it up Madigan 06/26/2008 01:57 PM CDT
Also, calling me a troll is ridiculous. A troll posts inflammatory things to intentionally rile other people up. I want you to stop posting entirely if you're going to be so annoyingly stubborn.
Re: Give it up Madigan 06/26/2008 02:05 PM CDT
My year and a half record of being the last poster has fallen. DIMINISHEDANGEL is still not awesome. :(

~Thilan
Re: Give it up Madigan 06/26/2008 02:26 PM CDT
Spaztastic series of posts there. Take a deep breath and organize your thoughts before posting next time.

:oP Ragran
Re: Give it up Madigan 06/26/2008 02:33 PM CDT
Relax. We've been told over the years we'll never use TM, now we have to. We've heard of things such as spells (NUMEROUS), armor ranks meaning something, 100th ability, holy weapon fix (not a patch), Auras, Faiths, etc that we've always looked forward to.

We understand there is no argument over TM. It is what is it because they say so and we just have to take where we don't want it.

I applaud Madigan for thinking outside the box to present them with ideas that MAY make sense. There as some serious issues with the Guild and we hope we can present ideas clearly and unbiased. Hell we almost always present ideas with a down side which to me is ridiculous we must always sacrifice to gain a little bit extra.

There's a tremendous amount of room for growth within this guild between glyphs along but we haven't seen much in the way of anything besides utility spells for the past couple years. Armor worn shields? that's for everybody, not for us. Hinderance changes to stealth? They simply made the right decisions.

There's big a big push by the powers that be to updates magics first and foremost. So be it. We're just trying to throw any and all ideas out there.
Re: Give it up Madigan 07/06/2008 04:46 PM CDT
Also, calling me a troll is ridiculous. A troll posts inflammatory things to intentionally rile other people up. I want you to stop posting entirely if you're going to be so annoyingly stubborn.

I tend to think the same way about yourself. Madigan brings new ideas and different perspectives on this subject recently. He also has given great opinons on other areas of paladin development. This is/was a hot issue and continues to be discussed. You seem to bring nothing to the table on any of the paladin discussions and I don't see a point for you to be here. Maybe you should give it up?
Re: Give it up Madigan 07/06/2008 05:26 PM CDT
>Maybe you should give it up?

What would I give up? I'm not raging against the current direction of Paladin dev.

I do continue to lobby against DFA and for armor to be more meaningful. However, I don't propose mechanics that I know will be turned down without real consideration. That was my point.
Re: Give it up Madigan 07/07/2008 10:48 AM CDT
I thought this thread died? Darn Clerics... mutter

Ackfer - Halfling in a Can, No Fillers Here!
Re: Give it up Madigan 07/07/2008 11:06 AM CDT
Dude, everytime i look at your account name i start singing a tina turner song.

damn you for that.

Re: Give it up Madigan 07/07/2008 12:41 PM CDT
<<RAGRAN>
.. I don't get it.

Re: Give it up Madigan 07/07/2008 12:42 PM CDT
YOURE ZIMPLY THE BEST!

BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!

if you still dont get it, count yourself blessed.

Re: Give it up Madigan 07/07/2008 01:01 PM CDT
<<if you still dont get it, count yourself blessed.>>
Will do. :)