Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/03/2007 09:01 AM CST
>>Rex Grossman wets himself?

Only when asked about the prospect of playing Ohio State.

It is easy to be brave from a safe distance.
-Aesop
Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/03/2007 06:17 PM CST
bbs? Yaa, im a idiot, what does that mean?

A dust bunny furtively tugs a label from Niteshiver's clothing that reads, "Closet Conservative".
Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/03/2007 06:52 PM CST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletin_board_system

In that context, I was referring to the DR forums. That isn't a very correct interpretation, but I'm lazy.
Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/03/2007 11:31 PM CST
Try typing bbs in the game and see where that takes you.

- Simon

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/geek+gaming/-/pv_design_details/pg_14/id_14016668/opt_/fpt_/c_360/

"Do you have a World of Warcraft account?"
"No, I have a life!" (SP, episode 8, season 10)

"Heh" - Everyone
Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/04/2007 02:38 AM CST
Boy, Paladin conflicts really are kinda sad arn't they?

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/04/2007 05:39 AM CST
<<Boy, Paladin conflicts really are kinda sad arn't they?>>

Much like every other post in the Paladin folders. There's so few people playing Paladins and posting these days that there's really no reason to even bother.

Drongol's Player

PC also stands for "Paying Customer."
Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/04/2007 04:38 PM CST
<<Much like every other post in the Paladin folders. There's so few people playing Paladins and posting these days that there's really no reason to even bother.>>

At least we can find comfort in knowing we'll always have your object negativity to turn to when we need!

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/04/2007 09:06 PM CST
<<At least we can find comfort in knowing we'll always have your object negativity to turn to when we need!>>

I believe the word you're looking for is "abject." Furthermore, there's a difference between pessimism and realism. It'd be one thing if I were proven incorrect. ;)

I know you do not like me, Leucius's Player. Why waste your time attacking me? After all, if your opinion of me is correct, then you would be in direct violation of your sig by taking the cheap shots that you do.

Drongol's Player

PC also stands for "Paying Customer."
Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/04/2007 09:16 PM CST
I think Justin is right on a lot of points he brings up. He is trying to be objective here and see if things can be improved in the guild he particularly plays in. Can he be annoying at times? Sure, but who cares? It isn't like you are living with the dude.

- Simon

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/geek+gaming/-/pv_design_details/pg_14/id_14016668/opt_/fpt_/c_360/

"Do you have a World of Warcraft account?"
"No, I have a life!" (SP, episode 8, season 10)

"Heh" - Everyone
Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/04/2007 10:44 PM CST
>>It isn't like you are living with the dude.

Yet. But you can just FEEL the sexual tension.

You are Malkien, a dashing Barbarian. Huzzah!
You are Apis, a legendary Cleric in your own head.
You are Ragesong. What sort of Kaldar is a Bard, anyways, doofus?
You are also Pellazan (WM), Essatariol (Ranger) and running out of sig space.

Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/05/2007 01:08 AM CST
Heh..erm I actualy don't care that deeply, I just like poking fun at Drongol here and there since I know he's actually grinning at this stuff most the time anyway. Seven years of watching the same stuffs go by and you just kinda get used to certain things. In the grand scheme of attacks? Calling someone negative I'm not sure qualifies. It's certainly nowhere near the mad insulting skillz ole Drongol has shown over the years! I'm a rookie.

Leucius

Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/05/2007 08:36 AM CST
>> I just like poking fun at Drongol here

THATS PLAYER OF DRONGOL TO YOU OH GOD CANT YOU TRELL ETHESE ARE THE BOARDS ARTOIHJGSEHSH

::foam::
Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/05/2007 05:00 PM CST
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletin_board_system

>>In that context, I was referring to the DR forums. That isn't a very correct interpretation, but I'm lazy.

>>Praxis

I should use Wikipedia more often, thanks for the walk down memory lane with how bbs worked. Procomm Plus and Qmodem, Trapdoor for Amiga ...heh.

Jim

The inexpert captain, and the unlearned physician, do buy their experience at too dear a rate, for it is still purchased with the price of men's lives. -Captain Barnabe Rich (1540-1617)

Re: DIMINISHEDANGEL. 01/05/2007 07:15 PM CST
>Procomm Plus and Qmodem

Adventure on a PDP-10 (its available as a port now), Empire, now VMS-Empire maintained by Eric Raymond (or was) and that stupid bowling BBS game. Busting in .edu IRC servers and splitting Efnet for chanops. Heh.

Yep, memory lane.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page