Prev_page Previous 1
Paladins are soft 02/22/2006 10:12 AM CST
I hate when people post this crap, but ima do it anyways...

The last conflict was between fat Kolaisa and myself. That was like 4 years ago. Paladins don't get unreasonably pissed at anyone? Noone thinks paladins are cheap and just rely on halt and SF?

Damn.

:oP Ragran
Re: Paladins are soft 02/22/2006 10:17 AM CST
What else would they rely on?

It's either halt+SF or a martial weapon of some sort. And if they're using a sword or a crossbow then why wouldn't they halt first anyway?

-Teeklin

"I am a leaf in the wind. Watch how I soar."

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Re: Paladins are soft 02/22/2006 10:24 AM CST
Ever stop to consider theh reason people think SF and Halt are cheap is because nobody ever wants to go toe to toe with a Paladin and they just want to depend on the macro retreat (insert cast spell/shoot bow here)Thus bascily forcing the hand of any Paladin to use halt and or SF.

Events make the land live and breath over the normalcy of everyday hunting,foraging ect. It is the RP aspect that brings out people to live the game.

GM Shakahn on events in prime
Re: Paladins are soft 02/22/2006 10:26 AM CST
Use what you can use. Just because you rely on it doesn't make it cheap.

If SF works, then SF everyone in sight.

Play to win.

-Teeklin

"I am a leaf in the wind. Watch how I soar."

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Re: Paladins are soft 02/22/2006 02:18 PM CST
Ragran, I saw you at the crate with him and had to rely on an polo cloak to shelter yourself from any possible attacks. Way to go big guy. People don't like you because you're pathetic and lame. Now go away
Re: Paladins are soft 02/22/2006 03:11 PM CST
Anyone seen my hammer?

"... and what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
Re: Paladins are soft 02/23/2006 07:38 AM CST
<<Ragran, I saw you at the crate with him and had to rely on an polo cloak to shelter yourself from any possible attacks. Way to go big guy. People don't like you because you're pathetic and lame.>>

Agreed.

Oh about the cloak thing. He's like 25 circles bigger - but that's irrelevant. Halt and SF are too uber. Im not whining, well yea i am, but that's why i used the cloak. Moonies use rf all day long. There are ways around it. He was just dumb.

Lemme explain what happened after I cloaked cuz he was trying to point at me. I advanced, SDed (taking his magic away) then LBed him into a pulp (oh he didn't die - 1. I suck, 2. courage, bond shield, and 400 other pali magics help you guys). Since he couldn't SF or halt now, he ran into the temple (safe room). Moonies use rf so i must conclude that he can't kill moonmages. I can. I use sigils or violet powder to take then out of refract.

(Now remember this is a guy that has run by and halted me every single time ive seen him in the past 2 years. Total griefer. He halted me 2 times the day before or the day before that. Once in leucros - i was training my 13th weapon!! Once at NE gate. And once in TGSW. All in the same day.)

I sneak in and start moaning and wotnot. He runs outside, I frb him. He runs back inside and STAYS THERE for about 50 minutes.

The next day I sign on, he is IG. I sent my panther to say, "Do I have to keep an eye on you? Cuz I dun wanna be jumped. Im willing to keep an eye on you."

He says, "You touch me" <space> "You send yer fam." <space> "And you wont be in the game much longer." This satisfied me and i went on with my day.

Now a summary:
The guy is a bully to everyone he can smash. When he gets scared he's ready to report and try to get someone removed from the game. Really I don't k now many people that bully as much as he does. Nor do I know many people that cry as hard as he did. THAT's sad and pathetic. And again, he always started with me by taunting with halt when he finds me standing somewhere. Guess he's decided not to do that anymore.

P.S. His name is Kolaisa
Re: Paladins are soft 02/23/2006 08:28 AM CST
Good point Teeklin. But there's always bow. Rangers use bow, barbs use bow, bards use bow, thieves use bow, mages use bow. Palis should use bow.

Wrote a couplet about it. wanna here it? Here it go!

Too lazy to learn bow?
Pull out da smite foe!

I worked on that for a long time. Was dieing to share it with someone.

Re: Paladins are soft 02/23/2006 08:40 AM CST
<<Good point Teeklin. But there's always bow. Rangers use bow, barbs use bow, bards use bow, thieves use bow, mages use bow. Palis should use bow.>>

That belongs in the top 10 dumbest statements on the Paladin boards ever.

Events make the land live and breath over the normalcy of everyday hunting,foraging ect. It is the RP aspect that brings out people to live the game.

Re: Paladins are soft 02/23/2006 08:43 AM CST
okay im willing to be dumb. Okay im just plain dumb in general. But why is that remark particularly dumb? Please explain.

Re: Paladins are soft 02/23/2006 09:47 AM CST
k...since you din reply and explain why its such a stooopid idea for paladins to know bow as a ranged weapon, I'd have to put you on the top-10 biggest crap talkers list.

jerk.

Re: Paladins are soft 02/23/2006 10:01 AM CST
Think about for 3-5 seconds. Your Mr. Badass I want to be Teef when someone comes for you what are you going to do whip out that bow and hope your evasion and bow ranks are good enough to win or macro retreat while preping CL?

Why the hell would I want to pull out a bow thus losing my best two defenses shield and parry in the hope that I can evade whatever your bow ranks are. When I can pull out my shield block one or two of your attacks and then wipe the floor with you with a SF?

Re: Paladins are soft 02/23/2006 11:05 AM CST
>k...since you din reply and explain why its such a stooopid idea for paladins to know bow as a ranged weapon, I'd have to put you on the top-10 biggest crap talkers list.

CROSSbow + arm-worn shield = yummy.

"... and what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
Re: Paladins are soft 02/23/2006 11:15 AM CST
Ahh shield...shaddup. He's right, you don't have to use a bow. There these things calt LX, HX, repeaters, etc.

Yer point is exactly the right one: why use those when you can just smite foe? Yer not even a mage stupidling. Yet you have powers beyond any of the mages. And yer defenses are obscene.

Oh, and you can't evade my target no matter what you use sucka.

Re: Paladins are soft 02/23/2006 12:07 PM CST
<<Oh, and you can't evade my target no matter what you use sucka.>>

Glyph of ward

Re: Paladins are soft 02/23/2006 02:03 PM CST
>Oh, and you can't evade my target no matter what you use sucka.

Don't forget Soldier's Prayer but I would just use my crossbow.

Relayer

Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Re: Paladins are soft 02/23/2006 03:22 PM CST
Bah!

Re: Paladins are soft 02/24/2006 04:31 AM CST
>Yer point is exactly the right one: why use those when you can just smite foe?

I would shoot you first; then finish you off with the 'justice'.

>Oh, and you can't evade my target no matter what you use sucka.

You would have to have insane TM to get around a timely GoW. Pssst, you don't.

Re: Paladins are soft 02/24/2006 06:14 AM CST
Yer insolent.

And I have 369 TM. That might be enough? Not sure though...

Re: Paladins are soft 02/24/2006 08:33 AM CST
Under 400, nope, not against Slaris especially.

Samsaren Remlane
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.
Re: Paladins are soft 02/24/2006 10:37 AM CST
O okay. Well then i lied anyway...<g>

Re: Paladins are soft 02/24/2006 07:25 PM CST
Sheesh Ragran's player. You get bent because someone didn't reply to you within an hour of your posting? I mean look at me, I didn't read the bbs for near three days. Not everyone lives on the bbs, you need to give it a bit of time. ;p

Jim

"There is no help for our kind. We walk a lonely road."

"Paladins. There ought to be a bounty on them."
Re: Paladins are soft 02/25/2006 06:41 AM CST
Im staring at this screen 24/7! If i hafta THEY hafta! I drink my coffee smoke my cigarettes click refresh refresh refresh!!!11 Respond you coward! Im here! You cant hide! Damn spineless bastard! What ya response? hmm? huh? then i smopke 5 cigarettes and reheat my coffee for the nth time and run back to the keyboard cuz im afraid he responded! Where is he?! He's running HAHAHA! Where are my cigarettes! Then i wonder if there's softcore on skinimax! Coffee time! Occassionally i play for 5 seconds, like run my steal script right fast, then refresh refresh refresh!

He's just afraid of my response.

Re: Paladins are soft 02/25/2006 07:06 AM CST
>He's just afraid of my response.

More like he probably views you like some annoying little yappy ankle biting dog that really doesn't deserve notice. That's the way I would view you. <shrug>

Relayer

Re: Paladins are soft 02/25/2006 07:18 AM CST
Oh yea? even though there isn't any better armor in the realms, yer armor SUCKS! You hear me? it SUCKS! and wotnot.

plus...i don't like to sniff ass.

Re: Paladins are soft 02/25/2006 07:35 AM CST
Ya know you went over the line there...

I'm gonna reheat my coffee, smoke 3 cigarettes then go in that game, find ya wife and tap that text-based butt.

Re: Paladins are soft 02/25/2006 10:00 AM CST
Don't worry, Ragran. I see the humor in your posts.

Fuquois
Re: Paladins are soft 02/25/2006 02:21 PM CST
HEADHUNTER71 Re: Paladins are soft ? on 2/25/2006 7:41:07 AM

ROLF! The whole post! heh. Seven A.M.-ish is a scary time for Adam! The nicotine and caffeine combine to make Super Adam! :grin:

Jim

Re: Paladins are soft 02/25/2006 02:28 PM CST
Ya know you went over the line there...
I'm gonna reheat my coffee, smoke 3 cigarettes then go in that game, find ya wife and tap that text-based butt.
:oP Ragran (4902)

LOL! Ok that was no fair. I had just hit the read next page and this was at the top of the page! What a freaking hilarous response to Relayer! I actually shared it with my other half because he wanted to know why I was laughing so loud. :grin: Thanks for the laugh. :)

Jim

p.s: She had a good laugh to. heh.

Re: Paladins are soft 02/25/2006 02:58 PM CST
>LOL! Ok that was no fair. I had just hit the read next page and this was at the top of the page! What a freaking hilarous response to Relayer!

It was pretty funny but Relayer hasn't seen the little freak yet, oh well, all bark and no bite it seems.

Relayer

Re: Paladins are soft 02/25/2006 03:23 PM CST
Heh, freaking Adam gets me laughing so hard that I can't type, worse then usual. Post 4904 should have been LOL, not ROLF. And on top of that my post after which is post 4905 I refer to my other half as "he" which is a typo. Since Heathyr is not a he and wouldn't appreciate me refering to her as so. ::chuckle::

No more ambush hilarous posts Adam! Your killing me with laughter.

Jim

Re: Paladins are soft 02/25/2006 03:26 PM CST
He reminds me of Bevis all wigged out on caffine and proclaiming himself the great Cronholio.

Relayer

Re: Paladins are soft 02/26/2006 12:55 AM CST
ok, now I am rofl, with a few grunts thrown in for good measure.

Sir Haammerstrike
Blunt Wielding Dwarf Paladin

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
Albert Einstein
Re: Paladins are soft 02/26/2006 01:47 AM CST
heh, the great cornholio. I've not seen those cartoons in some years. We probably won't see another post by him till Monday at some random odd time.

Jim

Re: Paladins are soft 02/26/2006 05:32 AM CST
<<ROLF! The whole post! heh. Seven A.M.-ish is a scary time for Adam! The nicotine and caffeine combine to make Super Adam! :grin:>>

heh im conditioned to wake up at the crack of dawn now cuz of work. But im actually all motivated these days and im trying to learn spanish. i take it from 9am to 4:30pm on Saturdays. My weekends suck now.

Re: Paladins are soft 02/26/2006 05:43 AM CST
p.s: She had a good laugh to. heh.

Bah I was trying to email you to tell ya you're a cool cat and i admire ya for telling the boards yer gay. Then i looked to make sure; and it was a typo. Well, yer still cool, i just don't admire you anymore.

Re: Paladins are soft 02/26/2006 10:46 AM CST
::chuckle:: Nut.

Jim

Re: Paladins are soft 02/26/2006 01:54 PM CST
<<<heh im conditioned to wake up at the crack of dawn now cuz of work.>>>

Garbage route starts early huh? Or are you still collecting unemployment checks being the burden on society that you are.
Re: Paladins are soft 02/26/2006 02:17 PM CST
Awe Kolaisa, not signing yer name, eh?

I must have really hurt ya.

You remind me of Dan Ackroid in Trading Places when he falls from Wall Street king to getting fired and arrested to getting so desperate, alcoholic and homeless that he resorts crashing his old office's christmas party to steal a turkey leg.

Sign yer name next time. Don't be so afraid.

Re: Paladins are soft 03/01/2006 11:16 AM CST
How does the polo cloak hold up versus whirlwind?

I am --- Navak
Prev_page Previous 1